Business Development Manager- Digital & Creative Services
Who are we?
One North is a full-service digital agency helping businesses solve complex problems in creative ways. We’re makers, technologists, and relationship builders guiding our clients and our people toward what’s next. Unlike traditional agencies, we stitch together a deep level of expertise across disciplines so that we can do the work of multiple teams. With capabilities in brand and communications, digital experience, technology and infrastructure, and optimization and insights, we can take on any challenge. We deliver the human element to digital so that your big ideas come to life. One North is a TEKsystems company
We believe in cultivating an environment that breeds opportunity and encourages people to be the best version of themselves. Our team members see work as more than just a job—it’s a career built on passion, grit and ambition. From achieving personal success to lifting others up to do the same, we all rise together. We help people achieve their goals—and then some. Our culture is centered around making an impact. We believe in doing what we love and encouraging others to do the same. Whatever direction you’re headed, you’ll find talented, driven and passionate members of the One North and TEKsystems family creating meaningful work.
The Business Development Manager (BDM) is responsible for the sale of One North’s Digital Services and Solutions. The BDM will be responsible for building market position through the following activities: locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships. The BDM must be able to clearly articulate One North’s capabilities and service values to both internal and external customers. This position requires a strong ability to partner and collaborate with team members.
Your growth in this position is coupled with an unlimited earning potential, including a competitive base salary and UNCAPPED commission structure. You will join a dynamic and diverse culture that encourages working together to help one another achieve both your personal and professional goals.
• You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a similar major. If you do not hold a Bachelor’s Degree, you bring a minimum of 5 years of b2b sales experience to Fortune 1000 companies.
- You are experienced in consultative selling of creative and digital services
- You work in a team selling atmosphere that involves sales leads, relationship managers, and subject matter experts.
- You efficiently generate sales leads and enjoy developing new relationships with key contacts and clients by using an effective, repeatable sales strategy
- You are responsible for setting and executing strategy and achieving revenue growth in existing and new clients
- You’ve met or exceeded sales targets a majority of the years.
Working on a high performance team who encourages open communication, accountability, collaboration, and support is exciting to you
- You have a desire to leverage your digital agency experience to accelerate the top digital trends
- You are self- driven and motivated by actions that yield results
- You are authorized to work in the United States for any employer
Compensation and Benefits:
Employees will receive a competitive base salary, commission and an exceptional benefits package, including a comprehensive medical/dental/vision plan, a 401(k) retirement savings plan and vacation/holiday pay.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.