People Services Vendor Manager - North America
People Services Vendor Manager - North America
As the People Services Vendor Manager, you will oversee and manage vendor relationships to ensure People Services Operations are delivered efficiently, timely and in compliance with all company and regulatory guidelines and in collaboration with other HR teams and operational partners. You will ideally have knowledge and experience in core HR processes. and will use that experience to develop a comprehensive plan for managing outsourced activity for the function that drives value to all levels of the organization. We will also consider, however, candidates who are strong in managing business process in other disciplines.
At Rolls-Royce, we pioneer the power that matters to our customers, to society and to the planet.
We deliver the best jet engines in the world. Through intelligent innovation and active collaboration, we’re putting our customers at the forefront of the aviation industry – and we keep them there. Our product portfolio powers more than 35 types of commercial aircraft, and with over 13,000 engines in-service around the world: we’re keeping the world flying.
- Manage company-wide programs and vendors that support the delivery of People Services to the Rolls-Royce North America employee population; serve as an expert regarding these programs to the HR community
- Partner with external service providers (vendors) and ensure they are held to Service Level Agreements and end-to-end Key Performance Indicators, working closely with the Procurement/Purchasing function to drive delivery, quality and cost improvements
- Lead implementation of new programs; policy and process mapping; implementation training; internal communications; third-party vendor selection; internal business reviews; supporting Procurement / Purchasing with People Services contract negotiations
- Drive standardization and lean methodology across processes and lead best practice adoption. Identify opportunities to leverage scale in our core vendors, consolidating services where possible. Pinpoint and deliver cost reduction opportunities
- Participate in special projects as needed in support of the business goals
- Understand, address, and ensure that escalated customer issues and concerns are managed to closure and continually improving the Rolls-Royce employee experience while enhancing employee engagement
- Manage the domestic and international assignment service in the region, providing guidance to business managers, People Partners and employees on policies and benefits
Rolls-Royce is a Military Friendly Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
- Associate degree with 7+ years of HR service delivery and/or vendor management experience, OR
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of HR service delivery and/or vendor management experience, OR
- Master’s degree and 3+ years of HR service delivery and/or vendor management experience, OR
- JD/PhD, OR
- 9+ years of HR service delivery and/or vendor management experience in lieu of a degree
- In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident
- Proven leadership, vendor management, negotiation and consultative skills
- Strong stakeholder management and communication abilities with excellent project management capability
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding and experience of using lean and process improvement tools
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience implementing new, cutting-edge, and advanced human resources-related tools, services, and programs
- Self-directed and self-motivated; able to work in a fast-paced environment
Create the new standard. Join us and you’ll develop your skills and expertise to the very highest levels, working in an international environment for a company known the world over for excellence and innovation.
Pioneers of Power
We are an equal opportunities employer. We’re committed to developing a diverse workforce and an inclusive working environment. We believe that people from different backgrounds and cultures give us different perspectives. And the more perspectives we have, the more successful we’ll be. By building a culture of respect and appreciation, we give everyone who works here the opportunity to realize their full potential.
You can learn more about our global Diversity and Inclusion strategy [Register to View] .
So that you can be your best at work and home, we’ll consider flexible working arrangements for everyone, in any role. [Register to View] target="_blank">Click here for more details on how we can support you.
Relocation assistance will be provided if applicable.
Close Date: April 21, 2022