Commercial Manager (Team Leader)
As the Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for providing all commercial and contracting support for the Mature Engine Services division of the Civil Aerospace business.
This role requires domestic and international travel of up to 5% of the time.
At Rolls-Royce, we pioneer the power that matters to our customers, to society and to the
We deliver the best jet engines in the world. Through intelligent innovation and active collaboration, we’re putting our customers at the forefront of the aviation industry – and we keep them there. Our product portfolio powers more than 35 types of commercial aircraft, and with over 13,000 engines in-service around the world; we’re keeping the world flying.
- Engine Flight Hour (EFH) audits, reconciliations and management of royalty agreements and payments
- Annual Engineering Support Purchase Orders and escalations for parts, engineering services, and EFHs
- Engineering Change Management Process (Quotation Process)
- Responsible for technical assistance agreements
- Management of information for FAR and DFAR requests, such as Commerciality, to the Defence organization
- Manage commercial interface for all existing AE Airframers, including Textron, Embraer, and Saab, and AE 2100 and AE 3007 licensing agreements
Rolls-Royce is a Military Friendly Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
- Associate degree with 7+ years of experience in commercial contracting,
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of experience in commercial contracting,
- Master’s degree with 3+ years of experience in commercial contracting,
- 9+ years of experience in commercial contracting experience in lieu of a degree
- Finance and Auditing experience
Create the new standard. Join us and you’ll develop your skills and expertise to the very highest levels, working in an international environment for a company known the world over for excellence and innovation.
Pioneers of Power
We are an equal opportunities employer. We’re committed to developing a diverse workforce and an inclusive working environment. We believe that people from different backgrounds and cultures give us different perspectives. And the more perspectives we have, the more successful we’ll be. By building a culture of respect and appreciation, we give everyone who works here the opportunity to realize their full potential.
You can learn more about our global Diversity and Inclusion strategy [Register to View] .
So that you can be your best at work and home, we’ll consider flexible working arrangements for everyone, in any role. [Register to View] target="_blank">Click here for more details on how we can support you.
Relocation assistance will be provided if applicable.
Close Date: April 19, 2022