Sourcing & Procurement Coupa Consultant
We are a global collective of innovators applying the New every day to improve the way the world works and lives. New doesn’t mean being ahead of the curve; new is pushing forward the curve, riding the edge where the impossible meets the transformational and making it reality where it matters. Help us show the world what’s possible as you partner with clients to unlock hidden value and deliver innovative solutions. Empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community of diverse talent and perspectives, we drive success in a new business architecture that disrupts conventional practices. Our expertise spans 40+ industries across 120+ countries and impacts millions of lives every day. We turn ideas into reality.
Accenture’s Intelligent Platform Services Supply Chain and Operations (IPS SC&O) partners with the world's most powerful platforms to push the boundaries of what technology can enable, empowering new ways of working and transformation at speed. With the largest and most influential tech ecosystem behind us, we play a pivotal role in helping clients accelerate their path to value.
IPS SC&O specifically houses individuals who help clients develop strategies and operating models that integrate planning, procurement, product design, manufacturing, and fulfillment functions within an organization, as well as connect suppliers and customers across the extended supply chain.
- Participating in Project Management activities (PMO, status calls, operational committee)
- Addressing both strategic and operational Sourcing and Procurement topics
- Supporting team through problem definition, issue identification and work plan development using problem solving principles and past experience
- Supporting process design activities, formulating the specific solutions to address prioritized requirements (Workshops, Agile prototyping)
- Supporting implementation activities for organization, processes and business content
Supporting Change Management activities to prepare the client for deployment and adoption (Change Program, Operating Model & Organizational alignment, Communications, Trainings)
- Executing Supplier Enablement methodology (Supply Base segmentation, Communications, Connectivity)
- Supporting the collection and analysis of large amounts of data, developing key insights / findings, and proposing solutions to Procure to Pay issues.
- Coordinating Master Data activities with the client and the technical teams