Global Trade and Receivables Finance Client Implementation Manager
At HSBC, the health and well-being of our employees remains of utmost importance. Many of our roles are permitted to work from home (in states in which HSBC is licensed to operate) until further notice. Upon resumption of normal operations, this role may be performed at our New York, New York office.
As the GTRF Client Implementation Manager you would be responsible for implementing Receivables Finance and Supply Chain products/services. You would develop positive relationships with our clients to understand their goals and objectives to help meet their targets. If you are looking to enhance your experience in cross functional activities including implementation, integration, client support, operations, sales & product management, you should take a look!
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organizations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfill their hopes and realize their ambitions.
What you may see on a typical day:
- Partner with sales to conduct scope/discovery meetings with clients to develop solutions and strategies that align with the client’s business and technical needs.
- Develop an Implementation Scope Document/Project Plan outlining clear scope of work with milestones, deliverables and timelines for internal and external partners, including clients.
- Ensure implementation scope is fully articulated and agreed with clients, project team and all key collaborators.
- Drive deals through the implementation process as quickly and efficiently as possible to enable speed to revenue realization.
- Run projects to meet the objectives as defined by the GTRF Implementation Scope Document/Project Plan.
- Act as a single point of contact for clients during the process. Take ownership, lead and supervise client issues/problems and work with the client and internal customers to resolve.
- Prepare Client Handover document and conduct a warm handoff to Client Service.