Workday Integrations Consultant - Education & Government
Workday Integrations Consultant
We are a global collective of innovators applying the New every day to improve the way the world works and lives. New doesn’t mean being ahead of the curve; new is pushing forward the curve, riding the edge where the impossible meets the transformational and making it reality where it matters. Help us show the world what’s possible as you partner with clients to unlock hidden value and deliver innovative solutions. Empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community of diverse talent and perspectives, we drive success in a new business architecture that disrupts conventional practices. Our expertise spans 40+ industries across 120+ countries and impacts millions of lives every day. We turn ideas into reality.
As a member of one of the world’s largest Workday-certified teams, you’ll be part of a team of advisory professionals who deliver more than just technology. From rapid deployments to entire transformations, you’ll deliver integrated, payroll, cloud-based HR, and financial management solutions that put organizations on the fast track to a better way to work.
As a Workday Integrations Consultant your primary responsibilities may include:
- Support the Integration workstream driving towards decisions and recommending best practices related to Workday functionality.
- Identify strategies, risks, and options, and recommend approaches and mitigations to meet client/functional requirements.
- Lead, mentor, counsel and manage performance of project staff (depending upon project structure)
- Advise clients on industry standards and leading practices.
- Demonstrate design options through the use of prototyping.
- Configure and test the Workday system.
- Understand and apply Workday and Accenture methodologies.
- Demonstrate strong client and stakeholder collaboration to achieve project objectives.
- Support innovation through the creation of new industry leading methods and assets.
Why should I join the Accenture Workday team
- Innovate every day. Be at the forefront of designing and delivering Workday solutions that push boundaries and create new opportunities for our clients.
- Lead with the industry’s best. Join an industry-recognized global cloud leader with more than 2000 Workday certified professionals collaborating to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale. Accenture has worked with more than 600 clients to deliver Workday deployments to unlock the potential of their organizations.
- Learn and grow continuously. Harness unmatched training and professional development to help you build and advance your Workday, consultative and delivery skills. With learning resources, interactive classroom courses, real-life client simulations and ongoing mentoring available when you need it, you’ll expand your thinking beyond the core Workday implementation.
Who will be successful at Accenture
It’s not just what you know or where you’ve been that propels success at Accenture: It’s who you are, fundamentally, as a person. We prize diversity in backgrounds and perspectives. Whatever your unique qualities, a few key traits should apply: You’re passionate about technology and motivated to apply the latest technology trends. You’re proactive and collaborative; a leader with effective communication skills. You’re driven by new challenges and are motivated to improve. You’re a creative problem solver with the flexibility to navigate uncertainty. You’re focused on the future with a desire to develop inclusive, responsible and sustainable solutions to complex challenges.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.