Workday Financials Consultant - Customer/Projects/Grants - Education & Government
Workday Grants Consultant
We are a global collective of innovators applying the New every day to improve the way the world works and lives. New doesn’t mean being ahead of the curve; new is pushing forward the curve, riding the edge where the impossible meets the transformational and making it reality where it matters. Help us show the world what’s possible as you partner with clients to unlock hidden value and deliver innovative solutions. Empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community of diverse talent and perspectives, we drive success in a new business architecture that disrupts conventional practices. Our expertise spans 40+ industries across 120+ countries and impacts millions of lives every day. We turn ideas into reality.
As a member of one of the world’s largest Workday-certified teams, you’ll be part of a team of advisory professionals who deliver more than just technology. From rapid deployments to entire transformations, you’ll deliver integrated, payroll, cloud-based HR and financial management solutions that put organizations on the fast track to a better way to work.
Partner with the client as the Workday functional expert and lead clients through financial implementation activities. You will guide clients through all project phases while providing feedback on opportunities to improve business processes and leverage Workday functionality.
- Advise client on strategies, options, and risks, and recommend varied approaches to meet business goals
- Configure Workday to meet each client's unique business requirements while incorporating proactive knowledge sharing strategies to ensure client success
- Develop trusted relationships with clients, consultants, and colleagues
- Configure solutions that consider impacts to work streams while mitigating any functional impacts for the customer
- Work closely with the data team on tenant builds and the integration team with design and configuration of interfaces
- Assist the Project Manager in development and review or project timeline and deliverables
- Lead Delivery Assurance reviews
- Provides mentoring and product guidance to Senior Consultants and Principal Consultants
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.