Workday Integrations Lead - Midwest
We are a global collective of innovators applying the New every day to improve the way the world works and lives. New doesn’t mean being ahead of the curve; new is pushing forward the curve, riding the edge where the impossible meets the transformational and making it reality where it matters. Help us show the world what’s possible as you partner with clients to unlock hidden value and deliver innovative solutions. Empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community of diverse talent and perspectives, we drive success in a new business architecture that disrupts conventional practices. Our expertise spans 40+ industries across 120+ countries and impacts millions of lives every day. We turn ideas into reality.
As a member of one of the world’s largest Workday-certified teams, you’ll be part of a team of advisory professionals who deliver more than just technology. From rapid deployments to entire transformations, you’ll deliver integrated, payroll, cloud-based HR and financial management solutions that put organizations on the fast track to a better way to work.
As a Workday Integrations Lead your primary responsibilities may include:
- Lead the design of integrations from point to point systems as well as holistic interchange services rendering effective data quality and dependable exchanges of digital information
- Identify, assess, and solve complex business problems for integrating the Workday cloud application with external applications across a wide array of Human Capital Management and Financial functional areas, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Lead the design, build, and support testing of Workday integration code base including Studio, EIB and supporting 3rd party coding
- Oversee integration delivery
- Manage integration development process (may require interaction with global resources across multiple geographic locations)
- Lead Discovery session with client for each domain specific integration
- Deliver requirements and design documents to developers
- Ensures timelines and quality of integration is met
- Engages with 3rd party vendors as required
- Closely follow the strategic direction set by leadership when establishing Workday project goals
- Collaborate with client counterpart to successfully deliver on shared objectives
- Responsible for timely identification and escalation of risks and development of alternative technical and functional approaches when necessary
- Lead the identification of process improvements and changes to our methodology based on project experience
Why should I join the Accenture Workday team?
Innovate every day. Be at the forefront of designing and delivering Workday solutions that push boundaries and create new opportunities for our clients.
Lead with the industry’s best. Join an industry-recognized global cloud leader with more than 2000 Workday certified professionals collaborating to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale. Accenture has worked with more than 600 clients to deliver Workday deployments to unlock the potential of their organizations.
Learn and grow continuously. Harness unmatched training and professional development to help you build and advance your Workday, consultative and delivery skills. With learning resources, interactive classroom courses, real-life client simulations and ongoing mentoring available when you need it, you’ll expand your thinking beyond the core Workday implementation.
Who will be successful at Accenture?
It’s not just what you know or where you’ve been that propels success at Accenture: It’s who you are, fundamentally, as a person. We prize diversity in backgrounds and perspectives. Whatever your unique qualities, a few key traits should apply: You’re passionate about technology and motivated to apply the latest technology trends. You’re proactive and collaborative; a leader with effective communication skills. You’re driven by new challenges and are motivated to improve. You’re a creative problem solver with the flexibility to navigate uncertainty. You’re focused on the future with a desire to develop inclusive, responsible and sustainable solutions to complex challenges.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.