This position requires workers to be vaccinated for COVID-19. Labcorp will consider reasonable accommodations if you are in need of an exemption due to a medical contraindication/disability or religious belief.
Would you like to be a part of a team that plays a critical role in providing quality patient care and improving lives? Come join us at LabCorp!
LabCorp is seeking a Purchasing/Materials Specialist for our Ascension team
The schedule for this position will be:
Monday-Friday 8:00 A.M.- 5:00 P.M. flexibility is a must.
- 1-3 years of experience in procurement and material handling
- Experience with warehouse equipment
- Knowledge of inventory control and performing physical inventory
- Basic computer knowledge and data entry skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel aptitude
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Valid driver's license and good driving record may be required
- Place orders for supplies from vendors via computer and telephone
- Load and unload supplies from trucks and verify packing slips
- Receive and process stock into inventory management system
- Process orders from lab departments via phone, fax and email
- Resolve all inventory discrepancies efficiently and timely
- Maintain inventory control according to company standards
- Orchestrate full monthly physical inventory
- Deliver supplies to needed departments
- Additional Materials duties as needed
If you're looking for a career that offers opportunities for growth, continual development, professional challenge and the chance to make a real difference, apply today!
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our [Register to View] .