Medical Transcriptionist - no weekends or holidays
This site requires workers to be vaccinated for COVID-19. Labcorp will consider reasonable accommodations If you are in need of an exemption due to a medical contraindication/disability or religious belief.
- High school diploma or equivalent,
- Associate’s Degree w/1 year or more experience in Medical Transcription is preferred
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Answer telephones, maintain logs/records
- Use computerized databases
- Organizational skills
- Written and verbal communications skills
- Knowledge of medical terminology
Work schedule flexible between the hours of 8:00am – 10:00am and 4:30pm – 6:30pm
If you're looking for a career that offers opportunities for growth, continual development, professional challenge and the chance to make a real difference, apply today!
At LabCorp we have a passion in helping people live happy and healthy lives. Every day we provide vital information that helps our clients and patients understand their health. If you are passionate about helping people and have a drive for service, then LabCorp could be a great next career step!
We are currently seeking a Phlebotomist to work in either a Patient Service Center or client office. In this role you will provide exceptional customer service, perform skilled specimen collections and be the face of the company. In addition, you will be provided opportunities for continuous growth within the organization.
- Delivers gross descriptions on surgical pathology cases comprised of moderately difficult medical terminology
- Transcribes codes
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use of computers, word processing software and dictation equipment
- Proficiency with numbers
- Effective interpersonal communication skills
- Maintain cooperative work relationships with internal and external customers
- Research information
- Time management skills
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our [Register to View] [Register to View] target="_blank">.