Director, RLT Diagnostic Strategy
The Director, RLT Diagnostic Strategy will be responsible for establishing and leading the development of Novartis' Radioligand imaging strategy. The individual will be responsible for setting the short, medium and long-term strategy to utilize imaging tests as the key enabler to build upon existing business, and also explore growth opportunities for independent utilization of imaging tests.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Lead the overall diagnostic strategy to maximize Radioligand Imaging (RLI)/Diagnostic products while enabling Radioligand Therapy, including commercial strategy and execution.
• Drive strategic alignment with appropriate stakeholders including manufacturing, logistics, supply chain, legal, regulatory, marketing, training, account management and sales to design and implement RLI/Diagnostic strategy.
• Explore growth opportunities for both brands to go beyond an enabling function
• Support the optimization strategy of radiopharmaceutical supply chain and logistics.
• Collaborate with Market Access Solutions team to support Imaging Centers with optimal market access education and support.
• Collaborate with payer marketing to develop and market resources for RLI/Diagnostics, and with brand marketing to develop product related materials.
• Continually evaluate and measure both internally and externally against competitive landscape with the goal of establishing best in class diagnostic strategies.
• Work with the LCM lead to ensure that the diagnostic/companion diagnostic approaches are fairly evaluated in new trials, and BD opportunities.
This is a US based position. No international relocation will be provided for this position.
This position will be located at the East Hanover, NJ site and will not have the ability to be located remotely. This position will require 10-20% travel as defined by the business (domestic and/ or international).