Business & Technology Delivery Manager
Business & Technology Delivery Manager (Accenture LLP; Minneapolis, MN): Accenture LLP has multiple openings for the position of Business & Technology Delivery Manager in Minneapolis, MN, and the job duties are as follows:
- Work with Business owners and Project Management team to help define business needs and priorities at a program level.
- Ensure a ready backlog of work, conduct backlog prioritization, accept final product, measure performance and adjust overall roadmap of deliverables as needed.
- Develop a comprehensive data dictionary identifying data elements and defining data attributes.
- Implement team goals and strategy by collaborating with key Stakeholders, Solution Architects, Application Architects and User experience.
- Inform and participate in business readiness, understand the impact of change, implement the approach to manage adoption and mitigate resistance.
- Provide feedback on work in progress, clarify requirements, and remove roadblocks and impediments.
- Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate and improve existing systems and review system capabilities.
- Analyze, design, and facilitate the implementation of configuration and code changes.
- Provide supervision to agile tech lead, delegate, coach team members, and coordinate with cross functional teams.
- Responsible for planning and directing the work of reportees, providing performance feedback, and taking corrective action when necessary either directly or through a layer of supervisors.