We are Altice USA; a family of businesses that includes Optimum, Optimum Mobile, Optimum Business, A4 advertising, Cheddar, and News12. Our common goal is connecting our customers to friends and family, shows they love, advertising that resonates and news that matters. We're building a workforce that thrives on collaboration, inclusion, and innovation. We hope connecting you to a potential role is just the beginning.
- Coach and counsel to the Virtual Dispatch Operation (VDO) representatives in the resolution of complex broadband technician issues regarding troubleshooting, broadband technician support, data entry/coding procedures.
- Serve as a guide to Virtual Dispatch Operation (VDO) Representative team members in business processes and platforms specifically related to reach desired results.
- Act as escalation point in the absence of supervisor(s) by providing real-time call support and guidance to Virtual Dispatch Operations (VDO) team members.
- Manage incoming calls from broadband technicians supporting the functions of provisioning, rate code adjustments, order/address corrections, troubleshooting features, work order creations to enable technicians to complete assignments and close work orders.
- Work with broadband technicians with account setups and modem provisioning and eliminate downstream provisioning errors and repeat calls by validating order accuracy ensuring positive customer experience.
- Triage and escalate issues, as necessary, to the Network Operation Center (NOC) or Engineering accordingly; inform the Communication Desk of outage situations with employee accounts impacted and associated symptoms.
- Process Action Requests in IDA Webmail sent by service technicians, including, Not Home, Cancel at Door, Cancel on Pre-Call, Reschedule at Door, and No Access.
- Responsible for accurate data entry and coding to facilitate technician work processes, minimize billing errors and fulfill customer orders.
- Required to meet all performance standards, i.e. average handle time, quality of service, and knowledge check assessments.
- Responsible for first call resolution when engaging technicians and to achieve final resolution with our customers.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; some college preferred.
- Previous experience in Altice Virtual Dispatch Representative role and use of Company systems such as IDA.
- Previous work experience in a customer focused, fast paced, performance-measured environment while managing multiple functions required.
- Ability to handle external customer service calls and effectively resolve complaints.
- Demonstrated coaching skills are necessary to complete training team members to meet the Altice performance expectations.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook email
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with commercial technical processes including Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), Ucrypt and Business Hosted Voice (BHV).
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, troubleshooting and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to use judgment & make independent decisions.
- Prior experience with peer mentoring and floor supervision.
- Position requires focus on specialized tasks, engaging in customer communications and sitting for extended periods of time.
- Requires flexibility to work evenings, weekends, holidays, and changes in shift depending on the needs of the business.
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.