Customer Development Financial Analyst
Business Context and Main Purpose of the Role:
The Customer Development Financial Analyst is part of the CD Finance team and playing an integral role in leading Sales Operational Planning for South-East Europe region.
- Partner with the Sales team to secure monthly performance and highlight risks and opportunities.
- Help the sales team to deliver targets by providing ad-hoc analysis/scenarios.
- Close monitoring and analysis in Trade Investments.
- Support planning and forecasting process.
- Generate customer profitability reports and provide insights.
- Strong commercial acumen and problem-solving skillset.
- Analytical mindset and innate curiosity.
- Entrepreneurial mindset to deliver growth opportunities.
- Understanding of retail business and customer mechanics.
- Ability to deliver tangible business result improvements.
- Proactive and passionate mindset.
- Exquisite communication skills.
- Collaboration and multitasking skills.
- Ability to work autonomously against tight deadlines.
- Influence skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Math.
- A Master’s Degree or MBA will be considered a plus.
- More than 2 years in similar or finance positions.
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing).
- Strong computer skills.
Our Company Offer:
- Continuous training
- Progressive work experience and steadily increasing responsibility
- International career opportunities
- Competitive remuneration
CVs will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Candidates, who meet specified qualifications, will be contacted by e-mail or telephone.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.