Labcorp is a leading global sciences company with a mission to improve health and improve lives. Working for an organization of this magnitude provides many opportunities for personal and professional growth and advancement in various functional areas and geographies. The Northeast division services a diverse population of providers and patients through our core business as well as providing outreach and financial support to our indigent and underserved communities. This makes working at Labcorp exciting, fulfilling, and rewarding from various perspectives.
The divisional Finance team provides meaningful and concise analysis relied upon by executive management to make sound business and operating decisions. The Financial Analyst will support this initiative and serve as a key partner to the entire organization. The person will be responsible for creating, updating, and analyzing financial reports to enable and assist key stakeholders in making effective financial and operational decisions to drive the business forward in an efficient and profitable manner.
- Provide information to all levels of the organization so they can prepare robust business planning through accurate budgeting/forecasting.
- Assist the preparation of financial reports to understand the drivers of revenues and costs.
- Continuously seek new ways to leverage business data to offer fresh insights and aid decision making.
- Identify, lead, and support process improvement.
- Conduct monthly variance analyses.
- Dynamic business partner who leverages relationships to drive financial planning.
- Work with Finance leadership to review and ensure the accuracy of financial reports.
- Provide information and advanced financial analyses to support ad-hoc requests utilizing complex scenario planning.
- Translate business strategies, initiatives and projects effectively into financial modeling.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Required: Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business
- Preferred: up to 5 years of experience providing financial analysis, support, and insight.
- Ability to work on-site in the Raritan NJ facility about two days per week or as needed to perform duties.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills; demonstrates an ability to analyze issues and offer solutions.
- Experienced in financial modeling and presentation tools (advanced Excel, Tableau, Alteryx, Hyperion Essbase, PeopleSoft, database management, Microsoft Office, etc.).
- Team oriented; works collaboratively and effectively with others by sharing ideas in a positive manner, listens to and considers ideas and suggestions from others.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills; effectively communicates with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent organization and time management skills; ability to adjust priorities to meet deadlines and keep stakeholders informed of progress.
Pay Range: $50-95k per year
Benefits: All job offers will be based on a candidate’s skills and prior relevant experience, applicable degrees/certifications, as well as internal equity and market data. Regular, full-time or part-time employees working 20 or more hours per week are eligible for comprehensive benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD/LTD, 401(K), ESPP, Paid time off (PTO) or Flexible time off (FTO), Commissions, and Company bonus where applicable. For more detailed information, please [Register to View] .
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our [Register to View] .