Support Services Team Lead
The company that offers growth and stability? Labcorp is seeking a Support Services Team Leader to join our team in Seattle, WA. In this position, you will work in a fast paced, customer focused, and challenging environment, and will be a part of our overall mission at Labcorp: "Improving Health, Improving Lives" as we combat the COVID-19 pandemic.
Specimen Management focus in Histology Department
The schedule for this position will be Monday - Friday 4:30am - 1:00pm.
- Assist with preparation of laboratory specimens for analysis and testing
- Oversee routing of specimens to their respective prep areas
- Encourage process improvements and best practices
- Resolve any production errors as requested by management
- Research and resolve any production errors while escalating when necessary
- Engage in continuous process and service level improvements
- Perform administrative duties as needed
- Work in multiple databases to research complex issues and questions
- Review test forms for accuracy and report any discrepancies
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and 3+ years of applicable experience.
- Normally requires a Valid Driver's License along with a clean driving record.
- Previous relevant experience; preferably in a clinical laboratory
- Prior leadership experience is a plus
- Familiarity with laboratory operations as well as policies and procedures is preferred
- Strong computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- High level of attention to detail with strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong critical thinking skills with the ability to make decisions in a fast paced environment
- Ability to handle the physical requirements of the position
Pay Rate: 18-20
Benefits: All job offers will be based on a candidate’s skills and prior relevant experience, applicable degrees/certifications, as well as internal equity and market data. Regular, full-time or part-time employees working 20 or more hours per week are eligible for comprehensive benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD/LTD, 401(K), ESPP, Paid time off (PTO) or Flexible time off (FTO), Company bonus where applicable.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our [Register to View] .