Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
Maintenance Mechanics maintain the equipment and physical plant of 84 Components manufacturing facility in good working order and repair. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all essential duties accordingly. Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Perform regularly scheduled preventive maintenance of all equipment/machinery, such as conveyors, compressors, motors, fans, pumps, forklifts and building equipment.
- Must be capable of buidling and installing machinery.
- Maintain equipment/machinery within tolerance of quality standards.
- Train operators on correct operating and maintenance procedures.
- Audit daily checks.
- Maintain safe work/machine environment
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions. Short correspondence and memos. Write simple correspondence. Effectively present information to others one-on-one.
- Able to read and write in .
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodations.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or 1 to 3 months related experience and/or training
- Working Knowledge of electrical, hydraulic and welding applications.