Senior Workforce Optimization Analyst - Lead
Position: Senior Workforce Optimization Analyst - Lead (Remote)
Senior Workforce Optimization Analyst – Lead will partner with multiple operational areas in Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) and/or Labcorp to provide analysis and recommend, develop and deliver processes and methodologies to increase workforce value, accountability, and measurement systems.
Serve as a technical lead/data prep analyst for a team of analysts who are responsible for scheduled and ad hoc reporting and analyses focused on operational production performance, quality performance, and measurement of performance against standards.
Responsible for specific analysis projects that will require being proficient in technologies utilized by the area and become knowledgeable of data sources and associated business processes related to performance related data.
This role is fully remote.
Essential Job Duties:
- Development, testing, implementation, and maintenance of information delivery systems.
- Development, implementation, and maintenance of data management systems to ensure the integrity and quality of data utilized within reporting programs
- Develops repeatable processes for federating data for use in trend analysis, reports, and analytic deliverables to company leadership
- Provide technical training to WPO team on analytics best practices and application of technical tools (e.g. Excel, SQL, Access, Relational Databases, Alteryx, etc.)
- Provide continuity in department deliverables and business continuity through team training and commitment to documented procedures
- Deliver legacy reporting (Access and Excel) through cross-training with attention to improvement and efficiency
- Act as a technical expert with the ability to reverse-engineer manual processes in order to automate them.
- Maintain a knowledge of industry Business Intelligence and Data Management best practices
- Normally requires a Bachelor Degree in related field with over 5 years direct experience.1-3 years of experience in analytics reporting and information delivery highly desired
- License/Certification/Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Data Analytics, Business Intelligence, Informatics, Computer Science or other data related program.
- Experience in training non-technical users in the area of analytics or information delivery
- Experience analyzing datasets using complex SQL
- Experience federating data from disparate sources using automation (eg. Alteryx)
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access and T-SQL
- Applied experience in the development and deployment of business intelligence platforms
- Knowledge of work-force analytics preferred (eg. creating call center metrics)
- Problem-solver mindset with a passion for/track record of automating mundane tasks
- High aptitude for learning new data technologies
- Grasps new, complex concepts easily and efficiently
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our [Register to View] .