Supply Chain Coordinator - Permian
Who We Are
We are one of the world’s largest independent exploration and production companies, based on proved reserves and production of liquids and natural gas. With operations and activities in 13 countries, we explore for, develop, and produce crude oil and natural gas globally. We are challenged with an important job to safely find and deliver energy to the world. Our employees are critical to our success, and with them we power civilization.
We’re grounded by our SPIRIT Values – safety, people, integrity, responsibility, innovation, and teamwork. These values position us to deliver strong performance in a dynamic business – but not at all costs. We believe it’s not just what we do – it’s how we do it – that sets us apart.
We strive to make a significant difference in the communities where we live and operate. We create an inclusive environment that values all voices and opinions. Together, the different backgrounds, experiences, ideas, and perspectives of our employees drive our success.
ConocoPhillips and its heritage companies have operated in the Permian Basin for almost 100 years. The Permian saw significant growth in 2021 with the acquisition of Concho Resources Inc. in January 2021 and the addition of Shell’s Permian acreage in December 2021. At year-end, the company held approximately 1.5 million net acres in the Permian Basin. Net production for the Permian in 2021 was 442 MBOED.ConocoPhillips is committed to being an innovative and environmentally responsible operator, and the new technologies and practices that it is using in this area exemplify that.
Quality of Life Incentives
ConocoPhillips offers additional benefits to support employees living and maintaining a primary residence in the Midland, TX area. For more details visit\: [Register to View]
This role is a mix of critical thinkin and tactical support to manage Drilling related services categories in the Permian Basin through supplier relationship management, sourcing, negotiation, contracting, and contract management as part of Permian Supply Chain organization. The individual will develop, plan, and execute sourcing and contracting strategies as well as control/monitor supply chain activities with the objective of bringing value to the business.
You may be eligible for the voluntary hybrid office work (HOW) program that is designed to provide employees with flexibility while maintaining the advantages of in-person engagement.
Your responsibilities may include\:
- Work with internal stakeholders to create and implement bid strategies
- Develop bid packages and administer bid process
- Lead bid evaluation and award recommendation processes
- Negotiate and maintain contractual terms and conditions using Master Service Agreements (MSAs), Scope of Works (SOWs) and other contractual terms and conditions as necessary
- Work with stakeholders to develop/implement “fit for purpose” commercial negotiation plans
- Lead negotiations with suppliers on ad hoc requests using market intelligence and category knowledge
- Contract management
- Handle a portfolio of contracts comprised of multiple categories
- Develop & execute Contract Management Plan with key suppliers
- Develop and monitor relevant contract Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) with internal stakeholders. Use Contract and Supplier performance data to improve future contracts and business performance
- Monitor spend analytics and invoices for all Contracts
- Drive OLA rate validation through invoice audits/reviews
- Category management
- Develop short and long-term category strategies based on knowledge of category-specific market conditions
- Act as Supply Chain lead/SPOC to answer questions regarding overall category from internal stakeholders
- Ensure all services are conducted as per ConocoPhillips Supply Chain Standards
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States as a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as a permanent resident, refugee or asylee
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Supply Chain, Business, other related technical field, or foreign equivalent
- 3 years of experience in Supply Chain, Business or related technical experience
- 3 years of experience working in GEP|SMART and SAP
- 3 years of experience in data analysis experience working in Excel and/or Spotfire
- 1 years of experience with material management process/procedures
- Takes ownership of actions and follows through on commitments by holding others accountable and standing up for what's right
- Listens actively and invites new ideas for exchanged opinions, then influences and acts to drive positive performance and achieve results
- Builds positive relationships based on trust and seeks collaboration across organizational boundaries to achieve goals
- Proven ability to implement plans, effective organizational skills
- Ability to understand business needs and effectively handle related supply chain activities
- Strong networking, interpersonal and communication skills
- Team Player; Collaborative – self-starter; proven results collaborating with various functions; able to influence a wide range of collaborators
To be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of February 01, 2023.
Candidates for this U.S. position must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee or asylee. Individuals with temporary visas such as A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, L, M, NATO, O, P, Q, R or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization in the United States now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
ConocoPhillips is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.