- High School Diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Must have a Valid Driver's License and clean driving record
- Must be at least 21 years’ old
- Previous driver/courier experience is preferred
- Customer service experience is a plus
- Very punctual with strong time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to problem solve customer issues
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
If you're looking for a career that offers opportunities for growth, continual development, professional challenge and the chance to make a real difference, apply today!
LabCorp seeking a Service Representative/Courier to join our team. In this position, you will be responsible for the pickup, transport and delivery of medical specimens, lab supplies and reports, while providing excellent service to our clients.
OPTIONAL: Included with this position is a company vehicle to use for the route. In addition, for only $100 per month, you will have the option of taking this vehicle home with you and using it for personal use. If you choose to use the company vehicle for personal use all gas, tolls and maintenance are covered by the company.
- Load all necessary suppliers needed for the daily pickups
- Complete daily pick up schedule in a timely manner
- Deliver all daily picks to your branch at the end of your shift
- Handle all specimens and lab samples in safe and efficient manner
- Safely operate company vehicle and obey all traffic laws
- Utilize handheld electronic device to manage daily picks up
- Work directly with dispatcher for additional pick-ups as needed
- Evaluate traffic patterns, alternative routes and weather conditions as needed
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our [Register to View] .