Support Services Team Lead
LabCorp seeking a Support Services Team Lead to join our team in San Diego, CA. In this position, you will be responsible for developing and coordinating the daily route, work, and training schedules of assigned work group. Will assists Branch Manager with administrative duties associated with Professional Services operations.
Work Schedule: Monday, Wednesday through Saturday.
- Utilize route management software to schedule, coordinate and dispatch specimen pickups
- Manage high volume email/phone traffic to coordinate resources (employees, vendors, etc.)
- Responsible for specific service area to ensure best possible solutions for client
- Achieve location productivity and expense targets while meeting customer expectations
- Ensure a balance between customer response time, accuracy and cost/productivity targets
- Follow standard procedures for field requests for service and dispatching calls
- Problem solve and provide potential resolutions for any specimen related issue
- Utilize multiple databases to process requests and inquiries
- Performs a variety of administrative/clerical duties as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior experience in logistics, customer service or operations
- Experience working in a medical courier environment is preferred
- Familiarity with route management software is a plus
- Basic computer and typing skills; Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask
Pay Range: $20 - $25 per hour
Benefits: All job offers will be based on a candidate’s skills and prior relevant experience, applicable degrees/certifications, as well as internal equity and market data. Regular, full-time or part-time employees working 20 or more hours per week are eligible for comprehensive benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD/LTD, 401(K), ESPP, Paid time off (PTO) or Flexible time off (FTO), Commissions, and Company bonus where applicable. For more detailed information, please [Register to View] .