Materials Controls Worker
Would you like to be a part of a team that plays a critical role in providing quality patient care and improving lives? Come join us at LabCorp!
LabCorp is seeking a Warehouse Associate to join our team in Tampa, FL. This position will be responsible for fulfilling customer orders of medical lab supplies and products.
The schedule for this position will be: Monday- Friday 7:00am-4:00pm
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Experience in a warehouse and/or picking and packing orders is preferred
- Familiarity with warehouse equipment such as a forklift, cherry picker, and pallet jack a plus
- Knowledge of inventory control and cycle counts
- Basic computer knowledge and data entry skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Place orders for supplies from vendors via computer and telephone
- Load and unload supplies from trucks and verify packing slips
- Receive and process stock into inventory management system
- Process orders from client offices and patient service centers via phone, fax and email
- Print requisition forms and barcode labels for internal and external clients
- Pack orders for shipment via various shipping methods such as Fed Ex & UPS
- Resolve all customer concerns efficiently and timely
- Maintain inventory control according to company standards
- Participate in scheduled cycle counts and full physical inventory
- Deliver supplies to local branches, clients and patient service centers when needed
If you're looking for a career that offers opportunities for growth, continual development, professional challenge and the chance to make a real difference, apply today!
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our [Register to View] .