At LabCorp, we have a passion for helping people live happy and healthy lives. Every day we provide vital information that helps our clients and patients understand their health. If you are passionate about helping people and have a drive for service, then LabCorp could be a great next career step!
LabCorp is seeking a Lead Courier/Service Representative to join our team in Renton, WA. In this position, you will be responsible for the pickup, transport, and delivery of medical specimens, lab supplies, and reports while providing excellent service to our clients and their patients.
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday variable schedule with most shifts starting between 1 pm and 4 pm and most lasting 8 hours. Some occasional morning or weekend shifts may be required with advance notice.
Location: 1037 SW Thomas Ave, Renton WA 98057
Full Time: 40 hours/week, Benefits Eligible
- Act as a flex driver for the logistics team providing as-needed coverage for various routes
- Provide on-route training for new couriers/drivers
- Assist team leader and supervisor as dictated by business need
- Be an active contributor to our team's success
- Load all necessary supplies needed for the daily pickups
- Complete daily pick-up schedule in a timely manner
- Deliver all daily picks to your branch at the end of your shift
- Handle all specimens and lab samples in a safe and efficient manner
- Safely operate a company vehicle and obey all traffic laws
- Utilize handheld electronic device to manage daily picks up
- Work directly with the dispatcher for additional pick-ups as needed
- Evaluate traffic patterns, alternative routes, and weather conditions as needed
This position requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Subject to applicable law, all prospective hires will need to provide proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or qualify for medical or religious accommodations.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous driver/courier experience is preferred
- Previous laboratory courier experience is a plus
- Must have a Valid Driver's License and clean driving record
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Be reliable, punctual and have strong time management skills
- Have attention to detail and organizational skills
- Have strong communication skills
- Be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on occasion
- Be able to meet the physical demands of the position
- Enjoy working independently as well as part of a great team of co-workers.
If you're looking for a career that offers opportunities for growth, continual development, professional challenge, and the chance to make a real difference, apply today!
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our [Register to View] .