The schedule for this position will be: Sunday-Thursday from 8:00am-4:30pm
- Load and unload supplies from trucks and verify packing slips
- Stock all labs and deliver extra supplies to various labs when needed
- Restock supplies in the stockroom whenever necessary
- Remove lab waste and recyclables when needed
- Maintain inventory control according to company standards
- Participate in scheduled cycle counts and full physical inventory
- Pack orders for shipment via various shipping methods such as Fed Ex & UPS
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Previous medical, stockroom, or production experience would be a plus
- Knowledge of inventory control and cycle counts
- Basic computer knowledge and data entry skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
If you're looking for a career that offers opportunities for growth, continual development, professional challenge and the chance to make a real difference, apply today!
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our [Register to View] .