Senior Pricing Analyst
As a Senior Pricing Analyst on the Integrated Oncology Pricing team you will help drive consistency in pricing and contribute to our P&L with strong pricing/profitability analysis. You will be a pricing representative on a cross functional team who provides excellent customer service, gathers price facts for analysis and price approval, and owns creation and maintenance of multiple price tools. If you’re looking for challenging work where your critical thinking, multi-tasking, and problem solving skills will be an asset, this is the position for you.
- Ability to contribute and represent Pricing independently on local or cross functional activities.
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects concurrently with cross functional teams, reporting on status, adhering to timelines, identifying risks and issues with escalation as needed.
- Assist leadership with planning, troubleshooting and training.
- Provide guidance and leadership to all levels of specialty customer master and/or other price teams.
- Perform tasks to assist with load leveling departmental work, and assist other staff members.
Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Research internal and external laboratory test menus and determine test matches. Understand test menus and test to test difference and how differences translate to price.
- Provide customer service to four separate niche businesses with different LIS, testing, bill code structures, and customer mix (multiple sales teams, senior management, controller, lab operations, billing, and other price teams).
- Articulate and process complex price requests and projects. Provide price analysis, price translations, impacts, and price recommendations to aid management in price approval decisions.
Process and Tools
- Oversee model development of price templates and calculators. Ensure internal user training and transparency of model functionality.
- Trend analysis and adhoc report development.
- Support development of processes and data standards to improve delivery of pricing services.
- Recommend system and process enhancements via automation and creative thinking.
- Develop and maintain SOPs.
- Subject matter expert for departmental training/development, and support requests of other areas
- 5+ years analytical experience (pricing related preferred).
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with ability to analyze issues and offer solutions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Power Point, Word, and an advanced level in Excel (e.g. complicated nesting, macros, pivots)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with ability to adjust priorities to meet deadlines while keeping stakeholders informed of progress.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Team oriented and work collaboratively and effectively with others by sharing ideas in a positive manner, listens to and considers ideas and suggestion from others.
- Experience or working knowledge of data processing tools (e.g. Alteryx)
- SQL, QMF, Data Warehouse
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or similar field or equivalent work experience.
Pay Range: $52,415 - $101,000
Benefits: All job offers will be based on a candidate’s skills and prior relevant experience, applicable degrees/certifications, as well as internal equity and market data. Regular, full-time or part-time employees working 20 or more hours per week are eligible for comprehensive benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD/LTD, 401(K), ESPP, Paid time off (PTO) or Flexible time off (FTO), Commissions, and Company bonus where applicable. For more detailed information, please [Register to View] .
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our [Register to View] .