Lease and Title Analyst, Land Administration
Who We Are
We are one of the world’s largest independent exploration and production companies, based on proved reserves and production of liquids and natural gas. With operations and activities in 13 countries, we explore for, develop, and produce crude oil and natural gas globally. We are challenged with an important job to safely find and deliver energy to the world. Our employees are critical to our success, and with them we power civilization.
We’re grounded by our SPIRIT Values – safety, people, integrity, responsibility, innovation, and teamwork. These values position us to deliver strong performance in a dynamic business – but not at all costs. We believe it’s not just what we do – it’s how we do it – that sets us apart.
We strive to make a significant difference in the communities where we live and operate. We create an inclusive environment that values all voices and opinions. Together, the different backgrounds, experiences, ideas, and perspectives of our employees drive our success.
Responsible for analyzing, interpreting, and maintaining all legal documents affecting the ownership of ConocoPhillips real property assets. Ensure the protection of these assets through the accurate and timely compliance of critical obligations within oil and gas leases and contracts.
Develop knowledge and experience base to make sound business decisions to resolve large volumes of complex lease and contract transactions in a manner that limits company risk of asset loss, exposure to penalties, litigation, and poor external relations.
You may be eligible for the voluntary hybrid office work (HOW) program that is designed to provide employees with flexibility while maintaining the advantages of in-person engagement.
Your responsibilities may include\:
- Analyze and interpret oil and gas leases and contracts to determine legal ownership, acreage figures, payment amounts, and due dates
- Manage the establishment and maintenance of lease records in Quorum Land Suite
- Authorize and monitor various payments made to mineral owners to ensure that they are made accurately and timely
- Establish and maintain cost ownership and COPAS data in Quorum Land Suite to be certain our partners are billed appropriately
- Monitor and ensure compliance of critical lease and contract obligations
- Interact with Land counterparts to ensure timely receipt of necessary information and documentation
- Develop a network of contacts and maintain a positive rapport with both internal and external customers
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States as a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as a permanent resident, refugee or asylee
- 1 years of direct experience in the Oil and Gas industry
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business, Accounting, Finance, Energy Management, Agricultural Economics, Economics, other related discipline, or foreign equivalent
- 1 years of experience in lease and title analyst
- 1 years of experience with land management systems such as Quorum Land Suite
- 1 years of experience with Spotfire or other data analytics software
- 1 years of experience with Business Objects or other Data Query and Reporting software
- 1 years of experience with SAP
- Takes ownership of actions and follows through on commitments by courageously dealing with important problems, holding others accountable, and standing up for what is right
- Delivers results through realistic planning to accomplish goals
- Generates effective solutions based on available information and makes timely decisions that are safe and ethical
To be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of April 9, 2023.
Candidates for this U.S. position must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a) (1). Individuals with temporary visas such as A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, L, M, NATO, O, P, Q, R or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization in the United States now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
ConocoPhillips is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally protected status.