Client Services Consultant - Specialty Markets, PEO
Job Location: United States : Florida : Tampa
Alternate Job Location: United States : Florida : Tampa || United States : Illinois : Aurora
Work Arrangement: Hybrid
Role Value Proposition:
MetLife is leading growth in Specialty Market relationships. We are looking for you to drive a consistent and extraordinary customer service experience for both new and existing customers as part of the Specialty Market Service & Operations Organization. In this role, you will partner closely with sales, underwriting and external relationships to execute on customer commitments. Specialty Market Service & Operations is a diverse team of implementation, client service and billing associates supporting the General Agent, Third Party Administrators, Professional Employer Organization (PEO), Association and Trust market space. The Client Services Consultant will be responsible for the end-to-end client experience for a block of PEO relationships that range from 500 to over 10,000 eligible members.
- Overall accountability for: client requests, participating in projects, providing clients with alternative solutions, identifying possible plan design alternatives, acting as a liaison between the client and internal MetLife teams.
- Provides exceptional customer service to support ongoing customer delivery and client satisfaction.
- Respond to customer needs proactively
- Leads and participates in both customer- and internal-facing presentations and meetings.
- Collaborates and acts as a liaison to assist with problem resolution and troubleshooting.
- Participates in client account audits and strategic planning process.
- Participates in strategy meetings, establishes specific processes and reports, reviews contract documents, completes broker agreements, creates process manuals and inputs and ensures accurate input of data in MetLife systems.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or required.
- Maintains awareness and knowledge of MetLife’s and competitors’ products and trends.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- 3 or more years in a client facing and/or account management role
- 3 or more years of related experience in Insurance and Group Benefits
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work autonomously, effectively handles multiple tasks, prioritize deadlines appropriately and remain flexible
- General understanding of U.S. economy and employee benefits industry
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software
- High School diploma
- Prior experience in the PEO industry.
- Experience with products such as Core, Disability and Voluntary products
- Ability to balance client expectations with MetLife capabilities
- Project management skills including problem solving, attention to detail, analytical thinking and decisiveness
- Strong organizational and project management skills, with the ability to prioritize numerous responsibilities at once
- Ability to consistently meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Self-motivated to learn more about the business and is proactive in personal development
- Bachelor’s degree
Up to 15%
Number of Openings
"At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
MetLife, through its subsidiaries and affiliates, is one of the world’s leading financial services companies, providing insurance, annuities, employee benefits and asset management to help its individual and institutional customers navigate their changing world. Founded in 1868, MetLife has operations in more than 40 countries and holds leading market positions in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
We are one of the largest institutional investors in the U.S. with $642.4 billion of total assets under management as of March 31, 2021. We are ranked #46 on the Fortune 500 list for 2021. In 2020, we were named to the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) for the fifth year in a row. DJSI is a global index to track the leading sustainability-driven companies. We are proud to have been named to Fortune magazine’s 2021 list of the “World’s Most Admired Companies.”
MetLife is committed to building a purpose-driven and inclusive culture that energizes our people. Our employees work every day to help build a more confident future for people around the world.
We want to make it simple for all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities with MetLife. For further information about how to request a reasonable accommodation, please click on the Disability Accommodations link below.
MetLife is a proud Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer dedicated to attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at MetLife without regards to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.