Adobe Experience Platform, Architect / Senior Engineer
Job Location: United States : North Carolina : Cary
Alternate Job Location: United States : New York : New York
Work Arrangement: Virtual
Job Location Note: Remote/virtual in the continental United States (Primary). Cary, NC (Secondary).
Role Value Proposition:
As an Architect within the Global Marketing Technology organization, this position will play a critical role in removing the barriers between data and activation to enhance MetLife’s Marketing data maturity. We are looking for a passionate, customer-centric, experienced leader who thrives at the intersection of marketing and technology. In this role you will influence and direct the architecture and integrations of digital marketing platforms, partnering with senior Marketing executives to create cutting edge marketing capabilities, and drive business value, data innovation, and a 360 view of the customer. As a transformation change agent, you will be at the forefront of driving platform integration decisions related to data stitching, marketing enablement, and best-in-class customer experiences across MetLife’s digital properties.
- Technical Expertise:
- Play a key role in architecting Adobe's expereince platform, stitching together known and unknown data to give marketers a 360 view of their leads and customers.
- Prior experience in delivering large data projects, specifically with a Customer Data Platform (CDP), from the ground up.
- Subject matter expertise to help the Marketing team activate across multiple channels, define opportunities for data integration, and evaluate platforms for integration into the larger data ecosystem.
- Identify how information can be utilized between Marketing and Sales teams to provide actionable insights at moments that matter
- Design scalable platform configurations and components that deliver measurable and relevant digital experiences at scale
- Solid understanding of relationship databases and data schemas
- Partner Relationship & Strategy:
- Partner with senior Marketing leaders and regional CMOs to create a growing Marketing Technology strategy that enhances customer demand and retention.
- Provide delivery excellence on Digital Marketing initiatives, identifying strategic priorities, risks, and gaps to enable Marketing partners to move the needle on their initiatives.
- Work closely with regional CMOs and the SVP of Global Marketing to understand the future vision, and ensure objectives are aligned with the overall goals of the organization.
- Provide thought leadership to create an environment that fosters innovations and drives the business forward in maturity to build a world-class Marketing Technology shared-services practice.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- 10+ years experience in software engineering and/or organizational operations experience.
- 5+ years experience focused in Adobe Marketing technologies, specifically in the Customer Data Platform (CDP), data or campaign space.
- 5+ years experience focused in two or more of the following Marketing Technology domains: Customer Data Platform, Adobe Experience Platform, Customer Journey Optimizer, Campaign Management, Data Management Platforms, Analytics, Marketo, SalesForce or other Marketing Technology platform.
- 5+ years experience in data management, segmentation, relational database concepts, and platform integrations
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in a related technology discipline.
- Certified RTCDP
- Ability to steer communications to help marketers operationalize our Marketing Technology Platforms
- Experience integrating marketing applications with other enterprise applications, as well as internal and external data sources.
- Start-up minded, with a lean towards action and test & learn practices.
Global Technology and Operations
Number of Openings
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.
MetLife, through its subsidiaries and affiliates, is one of the world’s leading financial services companies, providing insurance, annuities, employee benefits and asset management to help its individual and institutional customers navigate their changing world. Founded in 1868, MetLife has operations in more than 40 countries and holds leading market positions in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
We are one of the largest institutional investors in the U.S. with $642.4 billion of total assets under management as of March 31, 2021. We are ranked #46 on the Fortune 500 list for 2021. In 2020, we were named to the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) for the fifth year in a row. DJSI is a global index to track the leading sustainability-driven companies. We are proud to have been named to Fortune magazine’s 2021 list of the “World’s Most Admired Companies.”
MetLife is committed to building a purpose-driven and inclusive culture that energizes our people. Our employees work every day to help build a more confident future for people around the world.
The wage range for applicants for this position is $96,900 - 148,600. This role is also eligible for annual short-term incentive compensation. MetLife offers a comprehensive benefits program, including healthcare benefits, life insurance, retirement benefits, parental leave, legal plan services and paid time off. All incentives and benefits are subject to the applicable plan terms.
We want to make it simple for all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities with MetLife. For further information about how to request a reasonable accommodation, please click on the Disability Accommodations link below.
MetLife is a proud Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer dedicated to attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at MetLife without regards to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.