Associate Director, Key Accounts - Orlando, FL - Remote
The Associate Director, Key Accounts is a remote/field-based role that covers the following states but not limited to Florida & Puerto Rico. The Associate must reside within territory, and for large geographies the Associate must be near a metropolitan airport.
The Associate Director, Key Accounts (“KA”) will be responsible for all pull-through efforts within targeted facilities for priority products within an assigned territory.
Through primary collaboration with the Federal Associate Directors the Associate Director, KA will engage with their federal customer targets to deliver approved educational information to help enable patient access to priority products within an assigned territory.
This position will be responsible for affecting millions of lives across their targeted accounts within the assigned territories. The Associate Director, KA will be responsible for creating territory and specific account focused pull-through plans that seek to meet both external customer and NPC business needs by effectively executing channel specific solutions that ultimately lead to reducing barriers to access of priority medications.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Collaborates with Director, KA and associated leadership team to set goals that are in line with organization’s goals and monitors success/progress and ensures all goals are being met or trending toward success on a regular basis.
• Educate on utilization of priority portfolio of products for specific indications; deliver approved clinical, efficacy, and safety messaging to target physicians in a compliant way and provide information about product access / safe administration by working with appropriate Health Care Providers.
• Develop and implement geography business plan aligned with KA business plan
• Identify key decision makers; build and sustain long-term customer relationships with assigned institutions based on deep understanding of the customer organization, structure, business strategy and priorities.
• Ethical achievement of performance objectives
• Comply with all applicable NPC policies and procedures, including Code of Ethics and policies regarding appropriate interactions with customers
The pay range for this position at commencement of employment is expected to be between $174,400 and $261,600/year; however, while salary ranges are effective from 1/1/23 through 12/31/23, fluctuations in the job market may necessitate adjustments to pay ranges during this period. Further, final pay determinations will depend on various factors, including, but not limited to geographical location, experience level, knowledge, skills and abilities. The total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a sign-on bonus, restricted stock units, and discretionary awards in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits (including 401(k) eligibility and various paid time off benefits, such as vacation, sick time, and parental leave), dependent on the position offered. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an “at-will position” and the Company re-serves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.