Associate Director - Public Fixed Income - Client Service Operations
Job Location: United States : Pennsylvania : Philadelphia
Alternate Job Location: Not Applicable : Not Applicable
Work Arrangement: Hybrid
Role Value Proposition:
MetLife Investment Management (MIM) is one of the largest institutional investors and asset managers in the world, with over $669 billion in combined managed assets, and has consistently generated superior returns for both policyholders and shareholders. The enterprise has more than 1000 dedicated professionals with extensive experience and expertise across public and private fixed income and private assets, including real estate. Visit us at [Register to View] style="color:#0563c1">www.metlife.com/investments to learn more.
The successful Associate Director is a senior member of the Public Fixed Income Client Service Operations team within MetLife Investment Management (MIM), MetLife Inc.’s institutional investment management business. MIM provides investment services to predominantly institutional clients across several asset classes. The highly motivated professional is responsible for producing and delivering timely and accurate reporting to MIM’s existing client base as well as key internal stakeholders and is also responsible for completing monthly and quarterly client reviews. The professional will lead client onboarding, offboarding, and existing client change management processes and should feel comfortable communicating with internal, existing, and emerging clients.
- Produce and deliver timely and accurate client reports to MIM’s existing client base
- Effectively answer ad-hoc and/or follow-up questions from existing and emerging clients
- Execute flawless Client onboarding, offboarding, and change management process for SMAs and Fund Investors
- Client Advocate relating to functional utilities in Client accounts (Performance, overdrafts, aged cash, etc). This includes oversight of vendor relationships such as our back office and fund administrators
- Participate in Operational Due Diligence, Questionnaires, and Client led Audits, along with other requests
- Participate and lead on projects to achieve efficiencies and improve existing processes.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- Business Administration, Economics or Finance degree
- 7-10 years relevant experience in Financial Services or Investment Management industry specific to Fixed Income
- Onboarding experience for Separately Managed Accounts and Fund Investors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional multi-tasking and time management skills
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Powerpoint, Word).
- Experience with Salesforce
- Capable of thriving in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to work across many integrated teams and coordinate multiple projects at a single time
- Work with different business heads on ad-hoc projects
- Aladdin experience preferred
- Advanced MS Excel experience preferred
- Advanced Degree a plus
Number of Openings
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
MetLife, through its subsidiaries and affiliates, is one of the world’s leading financial services companies, providing insurance, annuities, employee benefits and asset management to help its individual and institutional customers navigate their changing world. Founded in 1868, MetLife has operations in more than 40 countries and holds leading market positions in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
We are one of the largest institutional investors in the U.S. with $642.4 billion of total assets under management as of March 31, 2021. We are ranked #46 on the Fortune 500 list for 2021. In 2020, we were named to the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) for the fifth year in a row. DJSI is a global index to track the leading sustainability-driven companies. We are proud to have been named to Fortune magazine’s 2021 list of the “World’s Most Admired Companies.”
MetLife is committed to building a purpose-driven and inclusive culture that energizes our people. Our employees work every day to help build a more confident future for people around the world.
We want to make it simple for all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities with MetLife. For further information about how to request a reasonable accommodation, please click on the Disability Accommodations link below.
MetLife is a proud Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer dedicated to attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at MetLife without regards to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.