Associate Director, Marketing Strategist - Renal Rare Disease
About the Role
This position will be located at East Hanover, NJ site and will not have the ability to be located remote-ly. This position will require 15-20% travel as defined by the business (domestic and/ or international). Please note that this role would not provide relocation and only local candidates will be considered.
The Associate Director, Marketing Strategist will be responsible for defining the Patient and HCP mar-keting strategy for a brand(s) and/or supporting a Marketing Director on this for a brand(s), including the delivery of key strategic analyses and outputs to inform customer experience planning and execu-tion within the Integrated Marketing & Customer Experience, US Organization. This individual will re-port directly into an ED Marketing Strategy that oversees a brand(s), partnering closely with this Lead, along with the HCP Marketers, Patient Marketing Best Practice Lead, and other strategic partners, to ensure that the Patient Marketing Strategy and concepts are effectively orchestrated into Patient-centric campaigns, tactics and experiences.
• Identify, test, and validate patient creative concepts and messaging architecture, and crafting the lead asset for patients, including the patient brochure and/or TV ad (brand dependent).
• Identify, share and embed best practices across the Marketers to improve impact and build communities of practice on effective and impactful patient marketing
• Work effectively with the ED Marketing Strategy SPOC and the HCP Marketer to develop a cohesive and integrated brand marketing strategy and campaign grounded in customer insight for growth brands and/or supporting a Patient Marketer Director on this for a launch brand
• Establish brand-specific Patient domain expertise, and build engaging brand centered content and concepts for adaption into personalized and tailored experiences
• Share and embed knowledge on best practices to engage Patients and change behavior across the full brand lifecycle
• Implement best in class digital marketing strategies that align to brand goals and improve business results. Ensure digital plans are implemented and optimized
• Foster an impactful team that proactively and effectively interfaces across key functions to achieve the product strategies and objectives
• Support and deliver the Patient coordinated plan for the brand to achieve the Product strategy and objectives; define resourcing required and managing the allocated budget for Patient, collaborating effectively across strategic partners including PSS and Communications and Engagement
• Drive excellence in developing the lead asset for Patient (e.g., patient brochure/TV ad) through domain expertise to enable adaptation across the end-end experience, collaborating closely with the Customer Experience Planning and Optimization team
• Provide business requirements and input into selecting the agency (AoR) for brand marketing (Patient) and partner with Operations to enhance agency relationship(s). Collaborate with Product and Global teams on coordinated plan and lead asset(s), as appropriate