Business Development Manager, Technology
Business Development Manager, IT Services – Technology Vertical
TEKsystems is hiring for sales professionals with experience selling and winning IT services projects with Fortune 100 Technology customers. Our clients range from the largest Software and Hardware Companies, Social Media, Systems Integrators, and SaaS companies.
Our clients want services providers that take on outsourced work for 2-3 year contracts. If you have experience working within the Technology and you want to win $5, $10, $15 million contracts—this is the right place for you.
The ideal candidate is someone who has experience selling large and scalable delivery programs and experience selling and integrating international services into solutions. The ideal candidate also has shown strong capability in selling application development-based services, data analytics, and cloud-based services. A qualified candidate will have experience working across complex and global procurement and supply chains. He or she will have experience selling into lines of business and technical groups alike.
- Proven capability to drive high margin solutions through procurement and into delivery.
- Ability to solution and sell multi-national solutions and delivery models.
- Strong understanding of data and cloud ecosystems.
- Proven ability to lead business strategy and business development processes.
- A maniacal collaborator who unites teams to common goals.
- Ability to develop and deliver compelling presentations to Executive audiences.
- Proven ability to work with and win with customer senior executive leadership teams.
- An innovative thinker that doesn’t accept the status quo.
- Broad network of IT executive relationships within Technology customers on the West Coast
- Minimum 3-5+ years of Sales within IT Professional Services - preferably Application Development, Mobility, Cloud Modernization (AWS, Azure, GCP, or Snowflake) , Data Analytics and Insights, and Application Development/Integration
- Must have a proven track record of leading sales for Fortune 100 companies, preferably large Technology Customers.
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and presentation skills