Senior Associate - ICC - Customer Fulfillment and Loan Negotiation
Address:1200 E. Warrenville Road
Job Family Group:Customer Shared Services
Provides efficient and accurate handling of customer requests and transactions in a professional and timely manner. Ensures all required policies, guidelines and standards are met as they provide service to BMO customers. Includes a mix of customer service and customer fulfillment activities.
U.S. Only: This position will act as an originator of consumer loans as defined by Regulation Z, Regulation G, and the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act (the S.A.F.E. Act). This position will require a Federal registration with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry. The Bank will instruct you on the registration requirements needed to comply with this requirement. A criminal background review and credit history evaluation will be required for this position as well as restrictions on performing in a real estate agent capacity.
- Resolves problems as required to support effective business operations.
- Identifies and recommends opportunities to improve operational efficiencies while still meeting service level standards.
- Integrates information from multiple sources to enable more efficient processes, enhanced analysis and/or streamlined reporting.
- Provides customer service by responding to general questions via phone, mail or fax in a timely and professional manner; includes acting as a main point of contact for certain customer requests.
- Reviews and discusses counter offers and structuring options for loans with the customer in order to fulfill the customer request in a timely manner.
- Addresses customer services issues according to established parameters, escalating as required.
- Refers more complex and specific requests, questions or issues as required.
- Gathers additional documentation from the customer and/ or internal/external stakeholders to ensure all required information is available to fulfill client requests.
- Recommends workflow improvements to deliver a more efficient operation.
- Manages customer documentation to ensure that records are maintained in a proper manner.
- Completes complex & diverse tasks within given rules/limits and may include handling escalations from other employees.
- Analyzes issues and determines next steps.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Typically between 2 - 3 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study desirable or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Able to handle volume of customer requests.
- Negotiation skills – Good.
- Specialized knowledge.
- Verbal & written communication skills - Good.
- Organization skills - Good.
- Collaboration & team skills - Good.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - Good.
We’re here to help
At BMO Harris Bank we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO Harris Bank team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at [Register to View] .
BMO Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. BMO Harris Bank N.A. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.