Cybersecurity Customer Success Sr Analyst -REMOTE
About Accenture Cyber Threat Intelligence (ACTI)
ACTI is a global team that spans 13 countries and 4 continents and speaks more than 30 languages. We are passionate about delivering intelligence analysis, and providing industry-leading analytic insights, cyber context, and critical services our clients need to achieve their business-line and strategic-growth initiatives. We know success is only possible by developing and supporting our most-critical resources: our talented analysts, developers, and supporting team members. We value creativity and entrepreneurship in our team; where possible, we back staff initiatives with opportunities and investments. We enjoy the hunt. We strive to automate and innovate while working with powerful resources and differentiated data. Above all else, we value an egoless approach to guiding our clients as they navigate their businesses through all aspects of the cyber domain.
Who You Are
You are passionate about cybersecurity and intelligence analysis. You stay abreast of the latest threats, recognize the value of intelligence, and believe it should drive operations. You are a devoted team member who is always willing to lend a hand, mentor a colleague, or increase our global team’s awareness by sharing your knowledge and approaches with others. You are productive, easy to work with, and understand that adherence to a good process is key to excellence.
The Customer Success Sr. Analyst (CS) is a key member of the Accenture Cyber Threat Intelligence (ACTI) Product Strategy & Business Development team and bridges the analysis teams and ACTI’s customers in all aspects of the ACTI practice. The CS role centers on an understanding how complex cyber threats impact clients at industry, regional, and global levels, as well as an understanding of how clients consume cyber threat intelligence at strategic, operational, and tactical levels. The CS is involved in the entire client experience with the ACTI service and will have opportunities to directly impact the ACTI practice’s ability to help secure clients to include strategizing and developing solutions for ACTI clients (internal and external).
In this role, you will support client engagements, identify solutions to better integrate ACTI services into client environments, assist with managing ACTI’s intelligence collections requirements (ICR) program, advocate for clients’ needs, and drive ACTI product and service innovation. In this position, you will also monitor shifts in cyber threat operations and behaviors to inform ACTI’s ICR program, and use analytics and metrics to support internal growth and innovation strategies for new products and services. The successful candidate is an active listener, business savvy, understands the cyber threat intelligence ecosystem, is comfortable presenting and engaging with clients across numerous industries and countries, and has experience delivering cybersecurity services and technology.
- Support the client engagement lifecycle through several objectives, including conducting cyber threat intelligence (CTI)-centric client engagements through an ICR lens.
- Help manage all aspects of contracted services, inclusive of
- Service Adoption
- New service requests
- Setting Customer services goals
- Manage Monthly, weekly, and quarterly service reviews
- The financial health of assigned accounts and contracts
- Support and drive internal initiatives to improve client satisfaction, including strategizing and solutioning service enhancements in tandem with the sales, product and services
- Support new business development initiatives by identifying opportunities to grow revenue.
- Collaborate with and support ACTI’s sales and business stakeholders through capability demonstrations and through the lens of ACTI’s global CTI collections management program.
- Collaborate with the team to discuss shifts in the cyber threat intelligence ecosystem to support and advise clients
- Support internal engagements and collaborate with ACTI’s Product, Service, and Analysis teams to identify growth areas for improving global ICR management capabilities and deliverables.
- Ensure clients get the most of ACTI’s services and products by understanding CTI service integration techniques and technology integration capabilities.
- Build strong, credible relationships with client executives and Accenture colleagues.
- Ensure client value is realized and all contractual deliverables are met
- Understand ACTI assets, offerings, and methodologies to match to client business needs effectively.