Third Party Security Review Senior Risk Analyst
Our purpose – Opening up a world of opportunity – explains why we exist. Here at HSBC we use our unique expertise, capabilities, breadth and perspectives to open up new kinds of opportunity for our more than 40 million customers. We’re bringing together the people, ideas and capital that nurture progress and growth, helping to create a better world – for our customers, our people, our investors, our communities and the planet we all share.
The Third Party Security Review Senior Risk Analyst will be a member of the Global Third Party Security Review (TPSR) Service team within Cybersecurity and forms part of the 1LOD (1st line of defense). TPSR is a regulated activity. The team is tasked with point in time third parties’ information security assessments to enable businesses departments to manage their relationship/service within their risk appetite and minimize the operational risk impacts to HSBC, its shareholders, customers, employees, reputation and brand. Job holder is responsible to enable businesses and functions to manage their information security risks and to ensure risk and controls are assessed accurately, objectively and independently through professional and specialized subject matter experts.
The Cybersecurity TPSR Senior Risk Analyst job is responsible for operating as part of a global/local team within the Cybersecurity organization, to analyze and execute activities around Cybersecurity process, controls, standards and regulatory requirements.
The role will carry out some or all of the following activities:
- Ensure adherence to the three lines of defense organizational model with clear lines of responsibility, accountability and segregation of duties.
- Ensure compliance with internal audit and external regulators that any organizational changes are fit for purpose and meet their expectations
- Analyze and execute activities to ensure compliance with HSBC Cybersecurity policies and standards.
- Contribute to process, procedures and tool identification/development that will strength the bank’s response to threats and incidents
- Assess new technology products and projects utilizing security technologies pertinent to the department
- Act as a role model to more junior members of the team
- Engagement with other Cybersecurity teams, senior management and members of the Business when confronted with potential security issues
- Expand their skills, knowledge and experience to enhance the overall capability of the function
For this role, HSBC targets a fixed pay range between $101,700.00 and $152,500.00.
The final fixed pay offer will depend on the candidate and a number of variables, including but not limited to, role responsibilities, skill set, depth of experience and education, licensing/certification requirements, internal relativity, and specific work location.
At HSBC, our overall goal is to provide a competitive Total Reward Package, with an appropriate mix of fixed pay, and variable pay, as part of an employee’s overall total compensation and benefits. Variable pay generally takes the form of discretionary, annual awards (sometimes referred to as a “bonus”). Additionally, HSBC offers a wide range of competitive and flexible benefits designed to help you improve your health and well-being, finances, and lifestyle.