Procurement Senior Business Partner - Americas
Sr. Procurement Business Partner
Indirect Procurement, Content (Marketing) – Americas
Empire State Building, New York, NY
COTY is looking for smart leaders who are fast and passionate.
The Sr. Procurement Business Partner, Content (Marketing) will have the major responsibilities as follows:
- Lead regional sourcing strategy and key initiatives on Marketing categories
- Partner with Coty Global category leads (based in Netherlands) to ensure that global strategic plans are translated into regional and/or local opportunities for the region, and thoroughly implemented and communicated
- Define and implement ways of working/processes with the key local & global stakeholders across the categories of responsibility
- Work with relevant partners externally and with internal colleagues (local & global marketing, finance, etc.) to ensure best in class operational support, at the best possible conditions for Coty
- Work with Global Sourcing Manager/Directors in the development and execution of long-term strategic plans
- Lead complex sourcing projects in-line with category plans
- Build and maintain essential & meaningful Stakeholder and Supplier relationships
- Ensure Coty and all the internal stakeholders the best ROI for all the sourcing activities managed
- Ensure Innovation, Sustainability, Quality, Services, and Cost competitiveness
- Support the business and Global Procurement to reach their respective objectives
- Deliver against savings objectives
This position reports directly into the Sr. Manager, Content – Americas. Key stakeholders include global & local Marketing, Finance, Legal & specialty teams.
In this role your Primary Responsibilities will be:
- Deliver required value and benefits for Coty through the entire process, i.e., from Sourcing until Purchase-to-pay including SRM and internal stakeholders’ management. Supplier Management & Market Knowledge
- Develop & maintain an expert understanding of Marketing categories (from ‘generation of creative ideas’ through the execution of those) and interpret global trends and information into opportunities for increasing value across Coty (sourcing, organization, and ways of working)
- Support global/regional change projects, including sourcing initiatives as defined in category plans.
- Analyze data such as spend, quotes, RFX scorecards, seasonality of projects, etc.
- Manage Category or Project-based RFI/RFQ/RFP. Tasks include but not limited to building timelines, pricing templates, scorecards, collaborating with stakeholder on pitch decks, liaising & negotiating with Suppliers as necessary
- Develop, review, negotiate and execute complex business agreements and contracts for suppliers within area of responsibility in close relationship with internal legal, risk management, data security, etc. departments
- Ensure that all business relationships within the area of responsibility are protected by appropriate contractual documents
- Implement Operational support to all Key Stakeholders in the different business functions (Marketing, Finance, Legal) to ensure Global Sourcing strategies implementation and savings collection
- Ensure internal communication when appropriate
We’d love to see candidates who have:
- Education: Business and/or Procurement graduate caliber
- Core Experience: 3 - 5 years indirect work experience in procurement organization within global companies in the beauty industry
- Experience in procurement of Marketing Services and environment with demanding business objectives and in a highly competitive market sector
- Proven and tangible experiences on indirect and marketing categories
- Adaptable & comfortable with change
- Ability to work both autonomously and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated maturity and increased responsibilities over career
- High level of commitment
- Comfortable in a macro-managed environment, self-starter and result oriented
- Tenacious and perseverant in front of challenges
- Requires up to 10% international/domestic travel
- Telecommuting permitted up to 2 to 3 days per week
- Fragrance, Skincare & Color Cosmetics Consumer Beauty, and Prestige/Luxury brand experience
WHAT WE OFFER
This is unique role with a genuine opportunity to make an impact. You’ll get to work in a diverse environment with a team of professionals who are passionate about the work they do and know how to have some fun along the way.
Coty’s global omni-working policy provides the option to work up to 50% of your month remotely. We believe that a more flexible philosophy of remote working will give everyone the freedom to choose what works for their individual circumstances and empower them to always perform at their best.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you’re the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible – we’d love to hear from you.
Coty is deeply committed to Changing the Conversation around Diversity, Equity & Inclusion in an effort to create a more open, inclusive, and diverse workplace where all employees can be their authentic self.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact [Register to View] [Register to View] We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities, experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this [Register to View] style="color:#0563c1;text-decoration:underline" target="_blank">link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un [Register to View] style="color:#0563c1;text-decoration:underline" target="_blank">clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo
Base Salary Range: $100,000 - $120,000