Enhances the efficiency of our industrial maintenance organization by developing and implementing various asset management
strategies and technologies designed to achieve maximum asset performance.
• Promotes and adheres to the Sites safety culture.
• Identifies top potential issues leading to lost production and preventable maintenance spending. Communicates findings
• Provides solutions to root cause deficiencies and demonstrates economic benefits to their correction.
• Actively drives the implementation of equipment improvement projects.
• Identifies and implements current and new processes / technologies to increase equipment performance and uptime.
• Champions systems and best practice procedures towards a proactive manufacturing culture.
• Analyzes equipment performance, failure data, and corrective maintenance history to develop and deploy engineering
solutions, improved maintenance strategies, preventative maintenance optimization, and other reliability techniques.
• Provides technical service to operations and manufacturing personnel on equipment related troubleshooting efforts.
• Utilizes predictive, preventative, and precision maintenance technologies and strategies designed to identify or control
risks prior to failure and ensure optimum maintenance execution.
• Collaborates with the maintenance team to prioritize assets and actions by determining failure probabilities and evaluating
the risk of compliance, supply, strategy, and cost.
• Provides training and coaching in Root Cause and Reliability Analysis and takes ownership for ongoing corrective action
tracking, implementation and follow up to ensure that all Root Cause Analysis projects are documented.
• Ensures compliance with regulatory requirements and Aerotek policies and procedures.
• Leads all CI activities and provides mentorship to the site technicians on how to use Predictive tools