Cyber Defense Security Architect
Who We Are
Cyber Defense within Accenture Security provides several high-risk, high-impact services for our clients. As such, the teams within Cyber Defense have unique and challenging infrastructure and security requirements. Some of the infrastructure currently managed within Cyber Defense includes command-and-control infrastructure for advanced red teaming, cloud infrastructure to support incident response investigations, and custom environments dedicated to developing malware and reverse-engineering software. Additionally, the workstations and laptops of Cyber Defense personnel have unique security requirements and challenges. This person will report to the Global Cyber Defense Infrastructure Chief Security Architect and will be responsible for auditing and reporting on internal Cyber Defense Infrastructure and Cyber Defense business units as well as architectural designs for high-risk cyber security environments.
• Drive the design, implementation, and optimization of technical security solutions for Cyber Defense business units.
• Perform auditing and reporting functions to ensure “best practice” security standards for the management and security of Cyber Defense personnel and infrastructure are met.
• Interact with security professionals around the world to consult on systems and network architecture for both cloud and on-premises designs.
• Ensuring that the infrastructure is compliant with Accenture and/or client data protection policies and identifying and remediating variance.
• Implement infrastructure as code procedures and improve automation through Cyber Defense Instructure.
• Conduct periodic scans and testing of Cyber Defense infrastructure to ensure compliance with security standards.
• Conduct periodic reviews of delivery methodologies and practices to ensure the highest level of quality and security.