Enterprise Application Architect
At Labcorp we believe in the power of science to change lives. We are a leading global life sciences company that delivers answers for crucial health questions because we know that knowledge has the potential to make life better for all. Through our unparalleled diagnostics and drug development capabilities, we provide insights and accelerate discoveries that not only empower patients and providers but help medical, biotech and pharmaceutical companies transform ideas into innovations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Designs, develops, tests, and evaluates software and systems that enable computers to perform their applications; building IDE-based applications using the Eclipse RCP framework, J2EE web applications using JSP/Servlets, XML and Web Service technologies.
- Work as a multi-skilled professional practicing Agile/SCRUM methodology.
- Ability to coach and mentor junior developers as well as teams adopting the platforms.
- License/Certification/Education: Normally requires a B.S. Degree in Computer Science with 10 years of experience in related field.
- 10+ year experience and expert knowledge of .Net and/or Java enterprise development.
- 3+ year experience with application architecture for large enterprise solutions.
- Expert knowledge of .NetCore and/or Spring Boot/Tomcat and microservice oriented development.
- Excellent working experience with Spring Core, Spring Security, Hibernate, Maven, and other frameworks.
- Advanced knowledge of web service technologies like JAX-RS, JSON, WSDL, Redis.
- Experience with NoSQL implementations (e.g., MongoDB, Hadoop, DocumentDB).
- Experience with developing highly efficient RDBMS SQL (e.g. DB2, Oracle).
- Experience with cloud-based implementations (e.g. AWS, Azure, or similar)
- Strong knowledge of test-driven development and continuous integration. Passion for collaboration and working on agile teams
- Strong knowledge of test-driven development and continuous integration.
- Passion for collaboration and working on agile teams.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our [Register to View] [Register to View] target="_blank">.