Technology Training Spec I
Come Create at Ricoh
If you are seeking a team driven by passion and purpose, come create with us at Ricoh. We are a team of information seekers and customer-obsessed collaborators who aspire to deliver the services, solutions, and technologies that empower business success. We are looking for talented, inspired individuals to join us to help drive high-performance team and our commitment to excellence.
Ricoh is an integrated solutions provider and partner that connects people and technology, creates outstanding customer experiences, and delivers innovation for businesses worldwide. We empower digital workplaces by enabling individuals to work smarter from any location and harness the power of information—how it is collected, stored, managed, and shared—to unlock the potential in every organization. We deliver services and technologies that inspire our customers’ success and guide them toward a better and more sustainable future. If you are seeking a purpose-driven and passionate team, come create with us, and help drive our high-performance culture of excellence into tomorrow.
Invest in yourself
At Ricoh, you can:
- Choose from a broad selection of medical, dental, life, and disability insurance options.
- Contribute to your financial security with Retirement Savings Plan (401K), Health Savings Account (HSA), and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) investments.
- Augment your education with team member tuition assistance programs.
- Enjoy paid vacation time and paid holidays annually.
- Tap into many other benefits to enhance your health, wellness, and ongoing personal and professional development.
- Performs a full range of defined duties including customer training. While on customer site observes current customer equipment and workflow to identify potential opportunities and presents solutions
- Registers/Verify MYRicoh registrations and assist with updates as needed
- Performs PRE-SALE related activities such as customer demos, site surveys, etc. in support of the inside sales team
- Installs and Sets Print Drivers to Default
- Performs installation and/or training on Ricoh vendor base products/solutions as assigned by Technology Services management and part of TS portfolio (example: DTG - ICE solutions)
- Performs other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- ·2 Year College degree or equivalent experience in a related field
- ·Comptia CTT+ within 12 months of employment
- ·Requires computer/connectivity competencies
- ·Must be in good KPI standings (internal qual candidate)
- ·Base knowledge of Ricoh vendor products/solutions (Example: DTG, ICE - AEC Wide Format)
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.Click Here to view Ricoh USA Benefits