Senior Analyst Field Support
We are Altice USA; a family of businesses that includes Optimum, Optimum Mobile, Optimum Business, A4 advertising, Cheddar, and News12. Our common goal is connecting our customers to friends and family, shows they love, advertising that resonates and news that matters. We’re building a workforce that thrives on collaboration, inclusion, and innovation. We hope connecting you to a potential role is just the beginning.
The DSS Senior Analyst serves as a lead level information technology specialist. Installs, troubleshoots, maintains, and uses a variety of computer systems, software, peripheral devices, and network equipment. Ensures the integrity of such systems, documentation, and provides design influences. Emphasis could be in computer systems administration, network administration, service desk support or any other related discipline. Under minimal supervision the DSS Senior Analyst will serve as an escalation point for level I and II technicians as well as responsible for maintaining systems integrity.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Providing quality customer service surrounding company values and policies.
- Greeting and serving customers with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism.
- Responding to end-user issues via telephone or escalated helpdesk tickets; installs, configures and tests desktop/server hardware and software; partners with other departments to implement new programs or provide technical assistance.
- Coordinate with corporate IT resources to understand and minimize the impact of potential widespread issues.
- Support and maintain IT managed network infrastructure in coordination with enterprise network team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar degree preferred or the equivalent combination of education and job experience
- Minimum three to seven years of basic hardware/software troubleshooting and problem resolution desirable
- Minimum three to seven years of enterprise level technical support experience preferred within a Microsoft and Cisco environment
- Minimum three to seven years of progressively responsible experience with computer hardware, Microsoft server platforms or Cisco networks within an enterprise environment
- Appropriate valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Microsoft technical certification for current Windows OS (or acquire within the first 12 months of employment)
- Vendor hardware certification(s) (or acquire within the first 12 months of employment)
- Ability to visualize and troubleshoot complex issues remotely
- Experience using helpdesk ticketing systems
- Experience with Active Directory user and group administration
- Experience with Windows OS, Microsoft Office, Internet browsers and Email clients. Working knowledge of systems hardware, printers, scanners and other peripheral devices
- Ability to work independently with minimum guidance as well as within a team environment
- Ability to detect problem areas and recommend solutions for local and remote users
- Ability to comply with all Company implemented safety procedures
- Effective communication and customer service interaction skills with users to interpret their needs efficiently and professionally
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Other industry standard certifications as specified
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
Applicants for employment with Altice will never be asked to provide money (even if reimbursable) as part of the job application or hiring process. Please review our [Register to View] for further details.