IT/OT Security Business Continuity Analyst
Who We Are
We are one of the world’s largest independent exploration and production companies, based on proved reserves and production of liquids and natural gas. With operations and activities in 13 countries, we explore for, develop, and produce crude oil and natural gas globally. We are challenged with an important job to safely find and deliver energy to the world. Our employees are critical to our success, and with them we power civilization.
We’re grounded by our SPIRIT Values – safety, people, integrity, responsibility, innovation, and teamwork. These values position us to deliver strong performance in a dynamic business – but not at all costs. We believe it’s not just what we do – it’s how we do it – that sets us apart.
We strive to make a significant difference in the communities where we live and operate. We create an inclusive environment that values all voices and opinions. Together, the different backgrounds, experiences, ideas, and perspectives of our employees drive our success.
IT/OT Security Business Continuity Analyst will be responsible for implementing and maintaining business continuity plans and procedures to ensure the continuity of critical business operations in the event of a disruption or disaster as well as developing training materials for our Business Continuity Program Management Office. This position is a key member of the Program Management, Awareness and Training, and Business Continuity Team under the CISO.
This position can be located in Houston, Texas or Bartlesville, Oklahoma
You may be eligible for the voluntary hybrid office work (HOW) program that is designed to provide employees with flexibility while maintaining the advantages of in-person engagement.
Your responsibilities may include\:
Develop and maintain relevant Business Continuity processes and training materials, including but not limited to\:
- Advising on updating Business Impact Analysis
- Advising on updating Business Continuity Plan updates
- Coordinate and conduct tests and exercises to evaluate the effectiveness of the business continuity plan
- Analyze test results and identify areas for improvement
- Advise on developing alternative processes
- Manage repository of BC plans and hold meetings to ensure global BC contacts are aligned to CM&ER processes
- Creating awareness of how cybersecurity, natural disasters, and safety scenarios apply to Business Continuity
- Develop and deliver training and awareness programs to employees on Business Continuity
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States as a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as a permanent resident, refugee or asylee
- 5 years of IT Experience
- Willing and able (with or without reasonable accommodations) to travel 10% on a yearly basis
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business Admin/Mgmt., Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, other related business field, other related business discipline, other related technical discipline, or foreign equivalent
- 3 years of experience in business continuity planning or related field
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft O365 applications\: Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Teams and Word
- Strong understanding of business continuity planning, disaster recovery, and risk management
- An excellent teammate with the ability to get results quickly and efficiently, both internally and with outside vendors
- Relevant professional certification such as CBCP, MBCI, or CISA would be a plus
- Have the ability to develop awareness and training materials at all levels within the company
- Exceptional communication skill, both written and verbal
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Strong attention to detail
- Takes ownership of actions and follows through on commitments by holding others accountable and standing up for what's right
- Delivers positive results through realistic planning to accomplish goals
- Builds effective solutions based on available information and makes timely decisions that are safe and ethical
To be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of March 22, 2023.
Candidates for this U.S. position must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a) (1). Individuals with temporary visas such as A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, L, M, NATO, O, P, Q, R or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization in the United States now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
ConocoPhillips is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally protected status.