Product Manager - Ads and ML
Meta advertising platform is massive, supporting millions of advertisers who spend $115 Billion each year to reach billions of people. It is very powerful, but also very complex, and advertisers want advice on how to get the most from their campaigns. The Advertiser Guidance team supports advertisers with suggestions across multiple channels (Ads Manager, sales, email, etc.) that help them take the next best action to improve their results. Our team is fully staffed, builds across the stack (platform, experience, AI/ML), and has established a multi-year track record of impact ($X Billion of value for advertisers and incremental revenue for Meta [Register to View] build on this success, we are looking for an innovative Product Manager to grow the guidance platform and connect our capabilities across the company. Specifically, the role is a critical leader of the Optimized Sales and Marketing In-Product priority, which is one of 4 priorities for the Monetization organization. The role requires technical competence in AI/ML, strategic thinking, detailed ability to execute to set goals and drive product growth, executive communication skills, and ability to manage large cross-organizational teams (multiple teams in sales, ads product, business products, and marketing).
Product Manager - Ads and ML Responsibilities:
- Is the primary driver for identifying significant opportunities, and driving product vision, strategies and roadmaps in the context of broader organizational strategies and goals.
- Understand Meta’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are aligned with our mission and recognized best in the industry.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
- Incorporate data, research, and market analysis to inform product strategies and roadmaps.
- Plan, initiate, and manage information technology projects for web-based products and platforms.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative tools, platforms, and/or products.
- Drive product development with teams of world-class engineers and designers, while maintaining team health.
- 10+ years product management or related industry experience.
- Technical experience and detailed understanding of Machine Learning and AI technologies.
- Experience of going through a full product lifecycle, integrating customer feedback into product requirements, driving prioritization and pre/post-launch execution.
- Experience driving projects with cross-functional colleagues.
- Great attention to detail coupled with experience seeing the bigger picture, prioritize competing needs and provide extreme clarity to your team and partners.
- Proven technical and analytical skills, and experience engaging with senior engineering leaders.
- Bachelor's degree (or foreign degree equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Analytics, Mathematics, Physics, Applied Sciences, or a related field.
- Proven track record of building ML solutions that provide guidance and recommendations to advertisers.
- Experience in growing and scaling products.