Software Engineer, Product
We are the teams who create all of Meta's products used by billions of people around the world. Want to build new features and improve existing products like Messenger, Video, Groups, News Feed, Search and more? Want to solve unique, large scale, highly complex technical problems? Meta is seeking experienced full-stack Software Engineers to join our product teams. You can help build products that help us connect the next billion people, create new features that have billions of interactions per day and be a part of a team that’s working to help people connect with each other around the globe. Join us!
Software Engineer, Product Responsibilities:
- Full stack web/mobile application development with a variety of coding languages
- Create consumer products and features using internal programming language Hack
- Work closely with our PM and design teams to define feature specifications and build products leveraging frameworks such as React & React Native
- Work closely with operations and infrastructure to build and scale back-end services
- Build report interfaces and data feeds
- Establish self as an owner of a particular component, feature or system with expert end-to-end understanding
- Successfully completes projects at large scope while maintaining a consistent high level of productivity
- 6+ years of programming experience
- 6+ years relevant experience building large-scale applications or similar experience
- Experience as an owner of a particular component, feature or system
- Experience completing projects at large scope
- Must obtain work authorization in country of employment at the time of hire, and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, relevant technical field, or equivalent practical experience.