ASIC Engineer, Architecture
Meta is seeking an ASIC Engineer, Architecture to join our Infrastructure organization. Our servers and data centers are the foundation upon which our rapidly scaling infrastructure efficiently operates and upon which our innovative services are delivered. By holding this role, you will be an integral member of an ASIC team to build accelerators for some of our top workloads enabling our data centers to scale efficiently. You will have an opportunity to work with AI/Machine Learning (ML) experts in the company, help architect state-of-the art machine learning accelerators, and contribute to modeling these accelerators. Come work and learn alongside our expert engineers to build “Green” data center accelerators.
ASIC Engineer, Architecture Responsibilities:
- Work on advanced ASIC architecture, algorithms and models targeting Machine Learning ASICs
- Analyze and map data center workloads to ASIC architecture, as well as develop performance and functional models to validate the architecture
- Implement various reference silicon architecture models needed for the validation of the accelerators
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, relevant technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience and knowledge of Computer Architecture concepts such as processor architecture, memory systems and on-chip interconnection networks
- Experience and knowledge working in building custom silicon
- 15+ years of experience in either silicon architecture, silicon modeling, performance architecture or kernel development
- Programming in C, C++ or related Object Oriented Programming
- Master’s or PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related areas
- Experience driving power and performance trade-offs