Future of Work Product Manager, 3P Experiences
Meta Product Managers work with cross-functional teams of engineers, designers, data scientists and researchers to build products. We are looking for extremely entrepreneurial Product Managers who value moving [Register to View] a Future for Work PM in Experiences, you’ll bring your deep technical skills, a keen affinity for delightful products, and a passion for work experiences together to build core capabilities that support employees, companies and developers as they adopt virtual reality (VR) at work.You will be responsible for creating VR platform and system experiences that enable businesses to deploy MR/VR hardware and immersive software experiences for work. You will represent both the customers and the developers, understanding their needs, and building roadmaps with teams across our organization to ensure their success.
Future of Work Product Manager, 3P Experiences Responsibilities:
- Be the primary driver for identifying significant opportunities, and driving product vision, strategies and roadmaps in the context of broader organizational strategies and goals.
- Understand Meta’s strategic and competitive position in the future of work and deliver products that are aligned with our mission and recognized best in the industry.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
- Incorporate data, research, and market analysis to inform product strategies and roadmaps.
- Plan, initiate, and manage projects for virtual reality (VR)-based and web-based products and platforms.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative tools, platforms, and/or products.
- Drive product development with teams of world-class engineers and designers, while maintaining team health.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams and external partners to drive product vision, define product requirements, coordinate resources from other groups (design, legal, etc.), and guide the team through key milestones.
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to improve engineer productivity and enhance user satisfaction.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products. Identify and track key performance metrics.
- 10+ years product management or related industry experience
- Experience in product management or product design
- Bachelor's degree (or foreign degree equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Analytics, Mathematics, Physics, Applied Sciences, or a related field and 2+ years of experience in the following:
- Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces
- Experience in technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web applications or media products
- Proven experience in creating examples through wire frames and mock ups
- Experience in developing social products, technologies, or platforms
- Experience working in a technical environment with a broad, cross functional team
- Experience delivering technical presentations
- Experience analyzing complex, large-scale data sets and making decisions based on data
- Experience gathering requirements across diverse areas and users, and converting and developing them into a product solution
- Technical experience with analytical tools, methodologies, and design
- Displaying effective leadership, organizational and execution skills
- Effective communication skills
- Experience managing developer relationships or coordinating roadmaps and deliverables with third parties
- Experience in enterprise SaaS or working directly with businesses as customers
- Experience defining vision and strategy for new products
- Experience going through a full product life-cycle, integrating customer feedback into product requirements, driving prioritization and pre/post-launch execution
- Enthusiastic and resilient in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm