EDI Support Specialist
This position will be responsible for tier-two support of production order and result interfaces by monitoring incident queues, triage of incident cases, and working incident cases.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot and assist clients and vendors to resolve issues with varying degrees of complexity
- Collaborate with various functional groups including sales, lab operations, and third-party vendors to provide client issue resolutions
- Build and cultivate strong working relationships with clients to gain their support and solidify their continued business
- Perform analysis of client ordering patterns to uncover client ordering issues early, to improve electronic ordering and resulting
- Provide exceptional customer service and follow up with clients and vendors
- Document and track issues utilizing ServiceNow ticketing system
- Experience and knowledge of general IT principles
- General knowledge of computer hardware and networks
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Possess a strong understanding of the hospital and health system environment
- Strong problem-solving skills; take ownership and initiative for problem resolution, spot potential problem areas, analyze solutions, propose resolution, and ensure implementation.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of the Healthcare/lab industry; including EMR Vendors, HL7 message structure, laboratory test codes/descriptions
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Comfortable working under minimal supervision
- Weekend on-call rotation and participation in phone queue
Pay Range: $49,920 - $95,000
Benefits: All job offers will be based on a candidate’s skills and prior relevant experience, applicable degrees/certifications, as well as internal equity and market data. Regular, full-time or part-time employees working 20 or more hours per week are eligible for comprehensive benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD/LTD, 401(K), ESPP, Paid time off (PTO) or Flexible time off (FTO), Commissions, and Company bonus where applicable. For more detailed information, please [Register to View] .
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our [Register to View] .