Administrative Assistant - Bilingual in Korean
Conduct daily administrative tasks and provide administrative support to a construction site project-based team.
Duties & Key Responsibilities:
- Provide professional customer service and positive interactions while providing administrative services to construction site project-based team
- Process day-to-day administrative items; mail, overnight mailings, photocopying, filing, sending faxes, phone list updates, process invoices, and order business cards.
- Daily management of project calendar, meeting schedule, and project contacts.
- Process expense reports for Project Executive and/or Manager.
- Set up process and administer project-specific tools and materials, such as project calendar program, conference rooms, and parking/access cards.
- Prepare written correspondence for project staff (e.g., memos, emails, presentations, and other project-specific documents).
- Create and maintain project organizational and seating charts.
- Coordinate travel reservations, business accommodations, itineraries, and agendas.
- Organize project-related meetings (e.g., agenda, schedule, and logistics), assist with meetings, and record, transcribe, and distribute meeting minutes.
- Assist with general office inquiries from staff, clients, customers, and others; provide proactive escalation as appropriate.
- Embrace company culture, values, and Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion (DE&I) activities.
- In collaboration with Project Manager, establish and maintain protocols for project site visitors.
- Promote right environment through professional interactions with owners, project team management, Joint Venture Partners, and vendors.
- Provide support ad hoc requests related to various onsite technical issues affecting work productivity (e.g., Internet access, copier issues)or coordinate with Information Systems (IS)team as needed.
- Conduct projectspecific orientation and transitionsforproject staff.
- Maintain organized project filing system and coordinate document retrieval schedules.
- Order supplies to support project office needs.
- Contribute new ideas for continuous improvement and effectiveness of Administrative Services (AS) team within project and share recommendations with overall job family.
- Assist with special projects and coordinate events.
- Other activities, duties, and responsibilities assigned.
Turner is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities/ sexual orientation / gender identity. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
- Must be fluent in Korean (written and verbal)
- High School Diploma or GED and minimum of 1 year of relevant administrative assistant experience in construction, or other related industry, required
- College degree and/or relevant administrative skills certification, a plus
- High degree of detail, accuracy, and organizational skills
- Maintain confidential information
- Work with some direction and oversight, and as part of team
- Approachable, proactive, positive, and professional attitude
- Professional verbal communication and written business communication skills
- Able to conduct research and proofread
- Exhibit active listening skills and follow through on commitments
- Good judgment to solve problems, escalate issues, and request prioritization of responsibilities
- Proficient computer and data entry skills, Microsoft suite of applications, collaborative meeting platforms, and general office equipment
- Commissioned Notary Public, a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands, talk, and hear. The employee frequently views a computer monitor and frequently uses a computer keyboard. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee is regularly required to be mobile, and the employee may occasionally travel both short and long distances via a variety of conveyances. The employee may occasionally perform and visit work on-site at construction work sites, office locations, and/or off-site venues. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in an office or remote setting. The noise in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate in an office setting. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may occasionally work at or visit construction work sites where the employee is exposed to moving mechanical parts, high precarious places, fumes, or airborne particles, outside weather conditions, and risk of electrical shock. The noise in the work environment is usually moderate to loud. The employee is required to work in compliance with company safety policies, procedures, and applicable laws.
Turner is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity VEVRAA Federal Contractor