HRIS Business Support Analyst
Position can be performed from any US company office location, with opportunity for office and remote work.
To provide end user functional and technical support within the
Human Resources (HR) process area, serve as the liaison between the HR and Information
Services (IS) departments, and managing the changes of software programs and applications.
In addition, this position will serve as the technical contact for assigned functional areas and assist subject matter experts with systems administration work including data validation, testing of system changes, performing audits on internal and external system controls and processes, identifying process improvement opportunities, and special ad-hoc requests.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Primary functional and technical Subject Matter Expert for all IS systems related to Human Resources process area
- Work with IS technical teams to identify and develop end-to-end solutions
- Interact with business users to understand business requirements, prepare functional specifications, configure system, document, test and deploy solutions
- Support HCM integrations with other cross functional modules and external systems
- Establish and continuously improve analysis of business requirements, technical documentation, code reviews, unit testing, and other development best practices
- Lead process change discussion to facilitate collaboration between user groups
- Optimize HRIS processes, proactively identify risks and opportunities and leverage HRIS expertise to design creative business solutions to align with business strategy
- Communicate to end users regarding issues that have widespread impact, providing status updates and resolution details
- Document processes, identify risks, and compile data analysis reports that can be used for troubleshooting, training, and testing
- Create test scripts and execute functional testing for new system functionality and upgrades, ensuring that testing evidence is documented for change management purposes
- Other activities, duties, and responsibilities as assigned
Turner is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities/ sexual orientation / gender identity. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related business experience
- 5+ years of hands-on experience configuring and maintaining Cornerstone OnDemand
- 4+ years of hands-on experience configuring and maintaining SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central and Employee Central Payroll components
- Strong technical and business knowledge of human resources and payroll processes and data
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central, Talent or Project Management certification(s) preferred
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to use Microsoft products such as O365, Office and Power BI and Tableau
- Strong critical thinking skills to assess requests through a broad lens, considering upstream and downstream system and process impacts
- Ability to manage several complex projects simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Collaborate effectively and efficiently with business partners to resolve issues and provide systems support to meet the needs of the business
- Strong analytical, high attention to details, problem-solving and conceptual skills
- Strong prioritization/time management/organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to translate IT concepts and terminology to the business
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is sometimes exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to airborne particles or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Turner is an
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
The salary range for New York City candidates for this position is estimated to be $100,000 - 135,200 annualized.