Logistics Project Manager - Cleveland SourceBlue
Manage growth of SourceBlue supply chain utilization within Business Units and oversee daily project management and delivery of supply chain operations and services for committed projects.
Essential Duties & Key Responsibilities:
- Project manage SourceBlue (SB) supply chain operations and service delivery to Turner Business Unit (BU) committed projects.
- Collaborate with BU sales team and Project Executive on SB sales activities, including lead identification, creating solutions for single-site clients, and oversee and execute sales pursuits to fully deliver SB value proposition to customers.
- Collaborate with Preconstruction team, advise BU and provide SB expertise in Preconstruction phase decisions.
- Contribute to sales proposal development in collaboration with SB Enterprise Business Manager (EBM). Define scope of work and cost of services based on standard pricing for solutions for project requirements, secure and close with clients.
Collaborate with EBM in preemptive pursuit of targeted single-site accounts (e.g., concept designs, market surveys) and manage relationship with small/medium local customer accounts and vendors.
- Manage SB projects in flight, manage team and operational execution, serve as escalation for issue management and provide guidance during deviations from standard operating procedures.
- Direct accountability to establish measures and systems that mitigate risk and protect SourceBlue and clients from financial and reputational risk, and to monitor and inform stakeholders of risks.
- Own outcomes of respective BU’s project performance and growth including project budget estimates and profit plan to prevent project overruns.
- Communicate and collaborate with SB Product Platform Groups to strategize, review, and identify products based on client scope and requirements.
- Collaborate with SourceBlue Product Platform Group to support new product offerings, vendor relationships, and new product implementations.
- Oversee development of project specific scope of work for equipment vendors based on client requirements.
- Manage SB staff and direct operations and project management processes, communicate SB purchasing and risk management policies and procedures, including adherence to compliance.
- Oversee and/or execute submittals, testing, delivery, start-up support, and record documents for SB purchased equipment.
- Educate jobsite personnel on requirements regarding implementation of purchased equipment.
Manage budget and financial reporting, interpret and analyze reports to ensure adherence to project budget.
- Compile and submit final equipment warrantees and as-built drawings.
- Manage Pay Application review meeting with stakeholders and oversee process with accounting team and to ensure timely submission and payment of supplier invoices in accordance with terms of contract agreement.
- Participate in hiring process, onboard and deliver timely performance feedback for direct reports, execute/contribute to performance appraisals during annual performance cycle, utilize talent management systems, and identify appropriate training to help with development needs.
- Other activities, duties, and responsibilities as assigned.
Turner is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities/ sexual orientation / gender identity. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
- Minimum of 8 years of commercial construction experience, or equivalent combination of education, experience, and training; Bachelor’s Degree from accredited degree program in Construction Management, Business Administration, or related field desired
- Experience in commercial construction industry and knowledge of regional market, competition, and industry trends
- Knowledge of estimating, construction costs, scheduling, purchasing and engineering principals and techniques, general contract and subcontract documents, drawings and specifications, and familiar accounting and cost control procedures
- Technical supply chain product knowledge with expertise in differentiating services
- Project management skills, able to manage high volumes of work and ability to move projects forward in a complex environment in a timely manner
- Interpersonal relationship building skills, ability to engage and secure partnerships with broad range of contacts in construction and supply chain industry
- Ability to identify sales opportunities and collaborate on solutions to secure work
- Negotiation skills with ability influence and engage others
- Advanced presentation delivery skills, anticipate needs of audience, and tailor communications appropriately
- Process and critical thinking skills with sound judgement decision-making
- Supervisory experience desired, with ability to delegate and manage staff
- Proficient computer skills and Microsoft Office suite of applications and collaborative
- Familiar with project management software and CRM applications
- Regular travel
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands, talk, and hear. The employee frequently views a computer monitor and frequently uses a computer keyboard. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee is regularly required to be mobile, and the employee regularly travels both short and long distances via a variety of conveyances. The employee regularly performs work on-site at construction work sites, office locations, and/or off-site venues. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in an office or remote setting. The noise in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate in an office setting. While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works at construction work sites where the employee is exposed to moving mechanical parts, high precarious places, fumes, or airborne particles, outside weather conditions, and risk of electrical shock. The noise in the work environment is usually moderate to loud. The employee is required to work in compliance with company safety policies, procedures, and applicable laws.
SourceBlue, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
VEVRAA Federal Contractor